christmas post

Old Jan 12th 2012, 7:55 am
Banned

tweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud oftweetweet has much to be proud of
Default christmas post

Has anyone had delays in sending to UK and Europe over the Christmas period? I sent things on 11th and 13th December and they have still not reached UK and Europe!
Old Jan 12th 2012, 8:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: christmas post

Originally Posted by tweetweet
Has anyone had delays in sending to UK and Europe over the Christmas period? I sent things on 11th and 13th December and they have still not reached UK and Europe!
No, everything I've sent has got there. How very annoying for you. Hope they arrive soon. Did you send by ordinary post or courier?
Old Jan 12th 2012, 7:01 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tweetweet
everyone got stuff i sent to the Uk and America, but ive still yet to receive a card from the usa sent on 9th December???
Old Jan 12th 2012, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

No delays for us either, all arrived in UK & Denmark without any problems. Good luck with your investigations