Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Chemicals limitations on your bag?

Chemicals limitations on your bag?

Old Aug 9th 2011, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice
Question Chemicals limitations on your bag?

Hi Guys,

25 days to go, i have done most of the check list and now on the bagging staff. my question is :

is there any limitations on chemicals staff to carry on your bag, like shampoo, perfume, medicine, Hair gel and those sort of things?

Thanks
Old Aug 10th 2011, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice
Default Re: Chemicals limitations on your bag?

Originally Posted by kimoloop
Hi Guys,

25 days to go, i have done most of the check list and now on the bagging staff. my question is :

is there any limitations on chemicals staff to carry on your bag, like shampoo, perfume, medicine, Hair gel and those sort of things?

Thanks
is it related to the airline itself or the airport authority?
Old Aug 11th 2011, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

johnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nice
Default Re: Chemicals limitations on your bag?

Are you asking about the limits allowed in your hand luggage that you carry on to the plane? If so then I think all airlines and airports are the same, for example this is for London Heathrow:
http://www.heathrowairport.com/porta...0357e120a____/

John.