Cars

Old Jul 24th 2015, 7:15 am
Just Joined

Joannamather is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cars

Hi we moved over a few months ago and I need to buy a secondhand car. We live on the Northshore. Any suggestions (other than trade me) on where to look? Thanks
Old Jul 24th 2015, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cars

Wairau Road is the place to go - I think there's representation by every possible car dealership (and some) along there - new and used car lots by the dozen.
Old Jul 25th 2015, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

KiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud ofKiwiDreamer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cars

Be aware that you'll probably be paying a third more than the car is actually worth when you buy from a dealer, ie a $12k car would actually sell for about $7.5k in reality (personal experience) If you have a little mechanical knowledge then you can save by buying privately and getting an inspection done (if necessary) by a local garage or the AA. You'll need a bit of patience to get the right car but they do turn up. I would also recommend buying an NZ new vehicle as opposed to an import. Just my opinion.