Car Body Repairs

Old Aug 4th 2013, 9:55 am
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all
Default Car Body Repairs

Hi all,

Bit of a random post but....
I am shipping my MGTF over and sadly it has a couple of dents I need to repair. Does anyone have any experience of bodyworks in NZ? Just wondering if price wise I am better off getting things done here.

Thanks all

sarah
Old Aug 4th 2013, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Body Repairs

Probably just as well to leave the dents in if you want to fit in around here.

You'll be utterly spoiled for choice among the sheer numbers of panelbeaters, I don't know how prices compare but there are a heck of a lot of them!
Old Aug 4th 2013, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

barnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond reputebarnsleymat has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah you'll be amazed at the amount of panelbeaters, they're everywhere.

Once you start driving you realise why there's so many. My car was at one all last week after one of the locals drove into me the other week.

So unlike most other businesses I reckon panelbeaters should be quite competitive.
Old Aug 5th 2013, 4:21 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by barnsleymat
Once you start driving you realise why there's so many.
It's a crash course in offensive driving all right . Really what you need is a rubber skirt around your car.
Old Aug 5th 2013, 2:58 pm
Banned

Kiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really niceKiwi Ex-pat is just really nice

Leave it till you get to get it shipped over as it may get further dings on its way out.

You will be happy to know that roads are not normally salted in New Zealand in winter.
Old Aug 5th 2013, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kiwi Ex-pat
Leave it till you get to get it shipped over as it may get further dings on its way out.

You will be happy to know that roads are not normally salted in New Zealand in winter.
Oh fun skid pan ! Won't be taking it up to the ski field then :-)
Summer fun only - I'll have to convince my hubby I need another car too!

Thanks for the advice everyone and fiat point re dents on the way over - stupidly I hadn't thought of that.