Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Canadians living in NZ

Canadians living in NZ

Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:16 am
happy daisy

spankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud ofspankysparkle has much to be proud of
Default Canadians living in NZ

Any Canadians living in Kiwi-land?

If so, where in Canada are you from and where are you based now? Do you prefer NZ or Canada and WHY?

I'm also posting a similar thread in the Canada corner (Kiwis living in Canada).
Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadians living in NZ

I saw quite a few Canadians livining in Welly since I was young. met and actually talked to two lecturers at Vic and two sales representative . One from Alberta, she said too cold there and didn't even bother moving to Vancouver. so moved to Nz and has a good job (a law lecturer at Vic) that happy with. so what?

One ( a sales person) her hubby is a Kiwi and happy being in Welly coz she also has a satisfying job, a house and lovely hubby, however, if she didn't marry a Kiwi hubby then much prefer to be in Van. But too expensive to live in BC overall - she said she probably can't afford to buy a house in Van even though she loves there.

Last edited by crap coffee; Jul 6th 2010 at 11:09 am.