Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Can you fix it? New Zealand is actually pretty cool

Can you fix it? New Zealand is actually pretty cool

Old Oct 8th 2012, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you fix it? New Zealand is actually pretty cool

Originally Posted by Chalkygirl
Well I started reading but then this link on the same page caught my eye...
http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/7783...rash-kills-two
I mean, really??
The Darwin Awards spring to mind.
Originally Posted by Justcol
Why couldn't you just let us have a little happiness for once
why does someone always have to come along and put a negative spin on something positive? I will say I did read that yesterday though - and its in America not NZ.

Originally Posted by love30stm
oh lovely!!! this has made me feel happy and positive again, as the negative posts actually get me down sometimes so thanks Caz
No problemo! Had a great Monday despite miserable weather in Auckland yesterday. New term started at my pottery class last night. I missed the last 2 classes of the last term and it was so nice to be greeted with questions of where had I been and comments that I had been missed, not to mention that I spent 3 hours playing with clay. Finished the day feeling very relaxed and content with my NZ life.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 8:27 pm
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ
so there! ha ha - i think some good points

http://http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-...ly-pretty-cool
Is it possible to fix something that ain't broke?
Old Oct 8th 2012, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond reputeCaz8NZ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expat Kiwi
Is it possible to fix something that ain't broke?
improvement is always a possibility - nothing is perfect. however i did not write the headline!
Old Oct 8th 2012, 8:32 pm
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Are we talking nirvana here?
Old Oct 8th 2012, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Expat Kiwi
Are we talking nirvana here?
ummmmmmmm no.

Just saying - be grateful for the things we do have! NZ aint too bad a place to live.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 8:40 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

New term started at my pottery class last night. I missed the last 2 classes of the last term and it was so nice to be greeted with questions of where had I been and comments that I had been missed, not to mention that I spent 3 hours playing with clay. Finished the day feeling very relaxed and content with my NZ life.
I have this with a craft group I go to. Not that I'm much into 'craft' as such but we do have such a laugh & the bonus is that now many of us know each other quite well , we look out for each other. One is absent , the others are onto it. Gives one the warm fuzzies.
Old Oct 8th 2012, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
I have this with a craft group I go to. Not that I'm much into 'craft' as such but we do have such a laugh & the bonus is that now many of us know each other quite well , we look out for each other. One is absent , the others are onto it. Gives one the warm fuzzies.

Does indeed. they had started all sorts of rumours about what i had been up to and where I had been!
Old Oct 9th 2012, 8:22 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Quick note. This thread was becoming derailed & so spoiling it for others , so I have moved certain posts to another thread HERE
Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:12 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Quick note. This thread was becoming derailed & so spoiling it for others , so I have moved certain posts to another thread HERE
Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

why does someone always have to come along and put a negative spin on something positive? I will say I did read that yesterday though - and its in America not NZ.
This did come to mind

Old Oct 9th 2012, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

continuing to be a fab week...........spur of the moment drink with a friend last night in the last of the evening sunshine. Cinema tomorrow night. Mooching about the Diwali celebrations in the city on saturday and BBQ on sunday!

(if the rain stays away that is!)
Old Oct 9th 2012, 10:28 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix

Old Oct 9th 2012, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by love30stm
Old Oct 9th 2012, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

That takes me back
Old Oct 10th 2012, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Chalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant futureChalkygirl has a brilliant future

For crying out loud - grow up! I wasn't being negative and I was fully aware it was in America, I thought it was incredible, and slightly amusing.

Paranoid much?

I'll slink off to somewhere with a sense of humour....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.