burning rubber...

Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:21 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default burning rubber...

we passed our driving tests.. ner ner ne ner ner.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:22 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: burning rubber...

Congratulations. 35 out of 35?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by happynz
Congratulations. 35 out of 35?
well i did on my bike test.. car test was 33 due to me being stupid! (and not actually reading the questions!)
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:25 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Well done mate
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:44 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

34/35 same same here, not reading one of the questions properly.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:54 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

34/35 same same here, not reading one of the questions properly.
Ditto
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:31 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Woot! Well done and many congrats, Mr. & Mrs... uh... Bin.

Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

I passed with 100% but I still needed Welly wife to come to the airport with me on Sunday as I hate going somewhere I don't know
And I will probably be looking for a volunteer to go again later this month as I will have forgotten the little one-way system by then!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:54 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karonious
I passed with 100% but I still needed Welly wife to come to the airport with me on Sunday as I hate going somewhere I don't know
And I will probably be looking for a volunteer to go again later this month as I will have forgotten the little one-way system by then!!
Farm Gal !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
we passed our driving tests.. ner ner ne ner ner.
Was it the full test or the scratch card?

I am trying to find out wether its best to take a test over there supposed to the UK.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:01 am

Yes, it's a scratch 'n' sniff.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's a scratch 'n' sniff.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kato33
Was it the full test or the scratch card?

I am trying to find out wether its best to take a test over there supposed to the UK.
Did I here that you have to been driving for at least two years in the UK not to have to do a practical test over here? or did I dream that? (yep my dreams are often that exciting!)
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:01 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
Did I here that you have to been driving for at least two years in the UK not to have to do a practical test over here? or did I dream that? (yep my dreams are often that exciting!)
I'll stick to my own dreams, thanks very much, And yes that is correct, you have to be able to prove you've held a licence for over 2 years to avoid taking the practical test.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Maz
I'll stick to my own dreams, thanks very much, And yes that is correct, you have to be able to prove you've held a licence for over 2 years to avoid taking the practical test.
So Kato33 you might as well do it over here, cause you'll have to anyway! Unlucky!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.