Reload this Page >

Britannia Pensions

Britannia Pensions

Old Apr 28th 2013, 2:03 am
Just Joined

kat589 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Britannia Pensions

Hi All

Would really like to hear from anyone who bought their private pensions over with Britannia in NZ. Are you happy with them? Or are there any horror stories? Just trying to see if they are worth it long term. The investment arm of Britannia is a company called Integral Trust who handle the pension investment side so would really appreciate if anyone can share any experience with them.

Thanks!
Old May 1st 2013, 12:50 am
Just Joined

erniekiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Britannia Pensions

I looked at them but they felt a bit too cowboy, too flash, but not really trying hard enough !
Old May 1st 2013, 3:37 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe they are still using the same gurning gap tooth 'average bloke' on the adverts. There must be more professional advice than yer mate Barry (if that's his name) with his thumb up !
Old May 1st 2013, 5:06 am
Just Joined

erniekiwi is an unknown quantity at this point

I went into an office in Dunedin with 2 blokes and a young girly secretary. nothing on any walls, same floor as about 3 other firms doing computer fix's, chiropractor, and some other non such. The guy I spoke to more or less said we can give you 49% of what you transfer and put the rest in investments but do it quick cos I'm going hunting for 2 weeks.

didnt go back
Old May 1st 2013, 6:29 am
Just Joined

kat589 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the responses - its difficult to know what to do with one's hard earned cash. Especially as they have now changed the tax laws relating to migrant pensions. The other sweetener was the no inheritance tax as well for my family if anything happens (instead of the 40% odd in the UK that I have heard). Will need to look into it in detail. Thanks again guys!