Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Bored in Hastings. Anyone recomend anything to do?

Bored in Hastings. Anyone recomend anything to do?

Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:27 am
Just Joined

REDPOOLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bored in Hastings. Anyone recomend anything to do?

Hey, I am originally from near Liverpool and am now Living just outside of Hastings. I have been out in NZ for 2 years now but really missing the social life of the UK. We were up in Auckland for the first year which was good and now down in Hawks Bay. We love it here but have not had a chance to make many friends, and now is the time to get out there and meet new people. So if you are from the area and can helpwith what to do and where to go any help would be great.

THANKS

DREW
Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:19 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bored in Hastings. Anyone recomend anything to do?

Originally Posted by REDPOOLS
Hey, I am originally from near Liverpool and am now Living just outside of Hastings. I have been out in NZ for 2 years now but really missing the social life of the UK. We were up in Auckland for the first year which was good and now down in Hawks Bay. We love it here but have not had a chance to make many friends, and now is the time to get out there and meet new people. So if you are from the area and can helpwith what to do and where to go any help would be great.

THANKS

DREW
Hi Drew, and welcome to the NZ forum.

Sorry to hear the social life is a little slow off the ground and I'm sorry no-one has got back to you yet.

I'm pretty sure bourbon-biscuit lives in Hastings, have a look at the following thread which might be useful.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=hastings

Go on the main NZ forum and use "Search Thread" with Hastings as your search word some more tips or users may come up.

Hope this helps.