Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Biggest Dilema of our lives...

The Biggest Dilema of our lives...

Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:37 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Biggest Dilema of our lives...

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi
. What you will find in NZ is just how much you can do for free - no-one is going to charge you to spend the day on the beach, or walk up a mountain, or launch your boat etc.

I think you will find that yes you do get charged to use some beaches. Some areas of NZ beaches are protected by Maori who will charge you to use the facilities, and if you want to walk up the Mount in the BOP you will also get charged... rumour also has it that some areas of the waters may also get protected.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Well, in the nine years I lived in NZ and the eight times I've visited since, I've never paid for either. There may be one or two where the maoris are taking over, but these remain the exception.

Originally Posted by scottish
I think you will find that yes you do get charged to use some beaches. Some areas of NZ beaches are protected by Maori who will charge you to use the facilities, and if you want to walk up the Mount in the BOP you will also get charged... rumour also has it that some areas of the waters may also get protected.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:33 am

SteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant future

Well scottish, again, with all due respect, I find that a fascinating point of view!!!

I live within walking distance of Henderson. I have never felt at risk at all. There ARE areas - esp some places around South Auckland - which is my advice was to get a feel for the place. There are parts of Manukau that are less desirable to live in... as well as suburbs such as Otara, Papatoetoe, Otahuhu. These would prbably be some of the 'worst' areas of Aucjkland - but by no means are they war zones!

You have quite clearly had a bad experience in NZ, and I certainly don't want to be part of any flame war.

My perspective is someone who LIVES CURRENLTY in West Auckland, - in Te Atatu South (where house proces are marginally cheaper than Henderson). I bought my house for around $250k, on 800sqm of land. As many houses are in NZ, it is a detatched bungalow. By UK standards, this is exceptional - but it;s the norm here.

I spent a number of years living in Manchester. I learned that to be mugged is a way of life in most big cities. l learned very quickly that you shouldn't carry cash or cards arounf with you whilst you are out. I also learned never to go out and about anywhere after dark unless you are in a group.

None of this applies in most of auckland. I work in the city and I live a few minutes from henderson - that reading the post below would make you believe I should barracade myself in at night! ... and I will honestly tell you that I feel safer here than I did living in Chorley.

Yes, there is crime in NZ. Houses get broken into, cars stolen - and yes, there have been rapes and murders. Show me a country where this is not the case. One thing that puts crime into perspective though... there are little or no cars in NZ that have removable faces on the car stereos - hell it's practically impossible to buy them.... not to say noone ever steals them - but on a UK perspective.. I do not believe for a second you could think of this as dangerous place.... (I never went out at night alone in Glasgow though...)

My sister lives in a little villagei n NZ near Paeroa. The people there rarely need to lock their doors. about 25% of the country's just over 4 million people - yes that's right there are just short of three times the amount of people living in London than the whole of NZ.

Intresting stats - using Glasgow as a comparison (for topics sake - and the fact that Glasgow is scotland's biggest city.... (as auckland is to NZ)

Population of biggest city (greater city region)
Glasgow: 2.1 million Auckland 1.2 million

Land Area of biggest city (greater city region):
Glasgow: 177.3 sq km Auckland: 5600 sq km

Population of Country
Scotland: 5.1 million NZ: 4.1 million

Land Area of Country:
Scotland 78,772 sq km NZ: 268,021 sq km

As a comparison of how much unpopulated space there is - I think that spaks volumes....

Sorry - this post's got a bit long...

All the best

Steve

Originally Posted by scottish
Steve, with all due respect and yes ex post but I lived in Auckland, South Auckland to be precise... so pls dont say Maukua is a nice place to stay. My friends also stayed in Henderson and would not go out at night for a walk etc and yes they come from Scotland too.

We took over with us £7k so no mortgage for us just rented all the way.

I was comparing this basis on buying a house in the east end of Glasgow to west end of Glasgow Its like comparing Manukua to Browns Bay.

Lapsed Kiwi, yes NZ may be not class based but it is very clear to anyone who lives there who is poor and who is rich.... there is def a 2 class structure.

All of comments are based on my experience of living and working in NZ, yours may be different thats life.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:20 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bigice
Hi Everyone,

My DH and I have been reading your posts avidly for weeks but crunch time to post came this morning when a friend of his over in NZ wants to know for certain if we are interested in going over there... (He will be interviwing him for the job)

A potted history... My DH's friend moved over about a yr ago with a job working for NZ post and my DH said if anything comes up for him to drop an email - and yes about 2 months ago we were told that a position had come up for him to apply for
We have spent the last 2 months (maybe more) sole searching and researching

OK the dilema...
The job with NZ post (doing exactly what my DH does here) is approx £10K less in NZ than he gets paid here - everything we have read says you dont go over for the money its the lifestyle, but we still have to know we can afford to live over there... At the minute we dont have a massive mortgage, run 2 cars and I dont work - could we afford to do it?? We are told there is most likely a relocation package for him but at the minute dont know the exact amounts and what they would be for, but we roughly think the move out there would be paid for..

The other part of the prob is at the minute the base for him would be right in the centre of Auckland with a possible move in the next 12 months further south to Manauaka - which means our 6 yr old would have to integrate twice into school and obviously we will all have to integrate twice into the community...and my DH would have to commute (he travels 7 miles each way at mo)

We keep looking at rental prices which appear to be around $350 a wk and some of the house prices (to still keep a small mortgage we would be looking at around $250K) seem to be astronomical..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. We have read 'A New Life in NZ' and also 'Going to Live in NZ' both of which seem to confirm that financially we may be better staying put - But somewhere in my heart I still feel the need to try it

Thanks in advance
Claire & DH Pete
Hi

My advice is don't rock the boat ... unless you can cope with :
Exhorbitant prices for electricity in winter (and winter is long enough when you live in an uninsulated, non doubleglazed, weatherboard home that is draughty and doesn'[t have central heating) The kiwis think that they don't need these 'luxuries' but almost every home dump or not will have a dishwashwer in it.
In fact it's not worth putting cental heating in a shed is it?
Also, average of $10 /hr on an office job or working in thelocal BP Garage or even picking apples as a casual. It doesn't change much and is disheartening.
Lack of choice in the shops for food and lack of good veg (grow your own).
Lifestyle change - more of a shock to the system than you imagined and, unless you are moving to the beach you probably won't experience much of a change because you will be working 60 hrs a week and won't be seeing daylight.
On the other hand, I will say that kiwis are so friendly but their driving leaves me speechless.
It's a sort of 'nothing place that washes over you though becauase it's so similar in climate and scenery to the UK so I for one wouldn't cry if my hubby wanted to go back home to the UK which he never will so I have to get on with it. I come across countless people who think the same as I do and I'm not exagerating. I have lived in other countries such as the US and also Australia. Australia has a far superior standard of living, scenery and healthcare and positive vibe so maybe you could go out there but it really does depend on what you are looking for because Australia is so vastly differnt to the UK you would hit other problems settling.

Please count your blessings before you leave and decide if it worth you giving up what you jwill lose. I have lost many things dear to me adn almost a marriage over it. The current trend to leave the UK (I left 4 years ago but it took us a very long time to qualifiy to leave, 13 yrs in fact) is only a trend. I would say unless you life is threatened emigration is not worth the pain, anguish and heartache and the heavy weight you will carry with you if it doesn't work. It is a huge decision.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:36 am

SteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant futureSteveNZ has a brilliant future

...As I said... NZ isn't for everyone. And those that hang most of their lives on how much money they can make will be those who get disillusioned the first.

those whose future hangs on how much money you can make, how big a car you must have won't make it unless you are rich before you come.

If you want to have Central heating - then it's certainly possible. If you want to live in a brick house - then go live in one. get donw to Mitre 10 an buy a couple of bails of pink batts (fibreglass insulation) - or buy a house like that in the first place.

Again - what do you want. NZ is certainly not the centre of huge hypermarket shops - there's no point - there's only 4 million people - sure - it's a shitty wage picking apples or working at the BP - but is is in england too!

Some people are always the "grass is always greener" types - there's always some place warmer, better scenery, better wages. Real life - it's hard - it always will be - get over it. If your life is shopping - go to the states, beaches - go to spain, or oz.

If you appreciate a place where an hour srive out of the busiest city in the country - you are in a place with practiacally no traffic then don't count out NZ.

I'm from england - lived there all my live. I'm also a Vegetarian - that's no easy task considering the range of foods in the UK compared to here - but I'll never move back to england. My sister broiught her entire family out here - and they'll never look back. My best friend - best man at my wedding, met a kiwi girl over here and is due out here very soon.

These are a SMALL sample of myu friends and collegues who have moved from the UK to NZ and never looked back.... This is a very personal decision. If you have made a move that doesn't work for you - then I am sorry. But that's certainly NOT the fault of the country.

It IS a HUGE decision - but if it's right, then it's right. Some people are happy to stay in the same town all their lives - others can never settle - wherever they go - moving around the world and never finding a place to call home.

It is possible to write such a dismissive piece about anywhere in the world. NZ IS NOT some utopia - YES you do have to work hard, YES you will have money troubles, and YES you will always think that the places you go to on holiday would be better to live in than where you are - because you will ALWAYS have to work most of your life to pay for it.

Leaving your home country is about much more than any of this. It is not quantifiable - but if it's right... it's right.

If you don't leave the UK - you will CERTAINLY save money, you will CERTAINLY save some heartache, some anguish - and you'll never have any homesickness or miss your friends and family. But then, you'll still be in the UK won't you. If your heart screams for change, it's a good bet you'll REALLY regret it if you ignore the calling.

Moving to NZ worked for me. It worked for my sister. I have numerous friends and collegues that are proud to be NZ residents and UK ex-pats... AND I have friends in England who moved away from NZ (I also have a friend who moved to NZ - then back to the UK because they didn;t think it was working - but never settled and came back to NZ a couple of years later!)

Lilke I've said - it's not for everyone - but then... nothing is...

Steve

Steve

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Hi

Exhorbitant prices for electricity in winter (and winter is long enough when you live in an uninsulated, non doubleglazed, weatherboard home that is draughty and doesn'[t have central heating) The kiwis think that they don't need these 'luxuries' but almost every home dump or not will have a dishwashwer in it.
Also, average of $10 /hr on an office job or working in thelocal BP Garage or even picking apples as a casual. It doesn't change much and is disheartening.
Lifestyle change - more of a shock to the system than you imagined and, unless you are moving to the beach you probably won't experience much of a change because you will be working 60 hrs a week and won't be seeing daylight.
On the other hand, I will say that kiwis are so friendly but their driving leaves me speechless.
It's a sort of 'nothing place that washes over you though becauase it's so similar in climate and scenery to the UK so I for one wouldn't cry if my hubby wanted to go back home to the UK which he never will so I have to get on with it. I come across countless people who think the same as I do and I'm not exagerating. I have lived in other countries such as the US and also Australia. Australia has a far superior standard of living, scenery and healthcare and positive vibe so maybe you could go out there but it really does depend on what you are looking for because Australia is so vastly differnt to the UK you would hit other problems settling.

Please count your blessings before you leave and decide if it worth you giving up what you jwill lose. I have lost many things dear to me adn almost a marriage over it. The current trend to leave the UK (I left 4 years ago but it took us a very long time to qualifiy to leave, 13 yrs in fact) is only a trend. I would say unless you life is threatened emigration is not worth the pain, anguish and heartache and the heavy weight you will carry with you if it doesn't work. It is a huge decision.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:04 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SteveNZ

If you don't leave the UK - you will CERTAINLY save money, you will CERTAINLY save some heartache, some anguish - and you'll never have any homesickness or miss your friends and family. But then, you'll still be in the UK won't you. If your heart screams for change, it's a good bet you'll REALLY regret it if you ignore the calling.
Steve

Steve
This para sums it up for us - we KNOW we'll be worse off financially, we KNOW we'll have to be more resourceful and self sufficient, we KNOW we will put a major halt on both or careers, but so what? We also know our kids will be safer and healthier, our old ages will be easier and although there will be stresses and upsets along the way we believe it's better to face them in NZ than stay here and watch our kids' kids have an even poorer quality of life.

If, in a few years' time, we have to come back, it won't be with our tails between our legs. We'd have nothing to be ashamed of because we gave it a go. And we'd rather have a few years of struggling than a lifetime of regret because we didn't even try.

To make a major decision you've got to find your number one priority and focus on what's best for that priority. The rest you do your damndest to make happen. I would say to anyone who's trying to make the choice that if money is your priority, stay put.

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Jul 30th 2005 at 12:19 pm. Reason: brackets...
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:51 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bookemjano
This para sums it up for us - we KNOW we'll be worse off financially, we KNOW we'll have to be more resourceful and self sufficient, we KNOW we will put a major halt on both or careers, but so what? We also know our kids will be safer and healthier, our old ages will be easier and although there will be stresses and upsets along the way we believe it's better to face them in NZ than stay here and watch our kids' kids have an even poorer quality of life.

If, in a few years' time, we have to come back, it won't be with our tails between our legs. We'd have nothing to be ashamed of because we gave it a go. And we'd rather have a few years of struggling than a lifetime of regret because we didn't even try.

To make a major decision you've got to find your number one priority and focus on what's best for that priority. The rest you do your damndest to make happen. I would say to anyone who's trying to make the choice that if money is your priority, stay put.
Absolutely spot on both of you - SteveNZ and Bookemjano...

It really does boil down to individual choice for individual reasons...speaking for myself and my OH, we know that there will be challenges to be faced ahead of us and that things may be difficult at first but we are as prepared as we can be for the potential pitfalls ahead thanks to copious amounts of research and a huge amount of help from members of this forum...

Emigrating to any country is never easy...do the research, maybe go for a visit if you have the time/money, weigh up the pros and cons...

Most importantly, if you do decide to emigrate then do it wholeheartedly without second guessing yourself or you will drive yourself round the twist...do it with an open mind, open heart and with your eyes wide open...

Once you've made the decision to stay or go the rest will seem relatively easy...trust me...
Old Jul 30th 2005, 2:13 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Steve at the time my experience of NZ felt bad but looking bad heh it could of been alot worse.

Hope your life keeps getting better and better mate, nice to hear a story that has worked out well.

All that best

xx

ps read your chippy thread, not theres a business where you could make loads of money a chippie with real chips.. yum bloody yum

..... slips out of cyber word back into the real world.... good luck to everyone making the journey

Bye Bye

xx
Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:51 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Emigrating to any country is never easy...do the research, maybe go for a visit if you have the time/money, weigh up the pros and cons...
Whilst I know this is a potentially contentious thing to say, I do not understand how anyone could consider emigrating to a country LONG TERM that they had not visited at least once. No amount of videos, books & other research etc could prepare you enough surely? Having said that, if it is done with a 'to see if we like it' mindset, then that is completely different. But children do presumably hinder this completely carefree mentailty somewhat I would have thought for stability/continuation of education type reasons.

So generally speaking I don't think it's a question of time/money, but an absolute necessity. In fact, asyllum seekers aside, I'm surprised it's not a mandatory part of a country's immigration requirements - or do you get points for pre-visits? Maybe it's because they assume that if you can physically/emotionally/financially do it once, then you will be able to do it again and thus return to one's nativeland if it doesn't work out for whatever reason.

I know many people on here will disagree so with the best intentions please, how is this decision made if not one from personal experience?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:07 pm

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Hi

Hi Mumomonty,

Sorry to hear you are not enjoying your new life much. I do try to count my blessings at least once a day Can I ask where you live and what your situation is in terms of whether you have children/work etc.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:09 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Whilst I know this is a potentially contentious thing to say, I do not understand how anyone could consider emigrating to a country LONG TERM that they had not visited at least once. No amount of videos, books & other research etc could prepare you enough surely? Having said that, if it is done with a 'to see if we like it' mindset, then that is completely different. But children do presumably hinder this completely carefree mentailty somewhat I would have thought for stability/continuation of education type reasons.

So generally speaking I don't think it's a question of time/money, but an absolute necessity. In fact, asyllum seekers aside, I'm surprised it's not a mandatory part of a country's immigration requirements - or do you get points for pre-visits? Maybe it's because they assume that if you can physically/emotionally/financially do it once, then you will be able to do it again and thus return to one's nativeland if it doesn't work out for whatever reason.

I know many people on here will disagree so with the best intentions please, how is this decision made if not one from personal experience?
Speaking as someone who has never visited NZ I can assure you that we are not contemplating this move with a completely carefree mentality at all!!! harumph... Maybe we are totally insane to be moving to a country we have never even visited but speaking as a 'forces baby' I'm quite comfortable with the idea myself - can't speak for anyone else of course...

More than 50% of the people who voted in this poll http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315037 confirmed that they have never visited NZ either!!! and no you don't get points for having visited before hand either...

We've been comtemplating emigrating for some time and it was purely a process of elimination and NZ ticked all of our boxes...I know it sounds flaky but it just felt right...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!
good for you

hey you could be an exception with what I consider a lot of research with all the magazines and brochures you have!!!

now just because i'm incredibly nosey , what sparked the desire to emigrate?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

I admire those who are doing the move without visiting first - for us, having been gives us a sense of security that we're not leaping into a complete unknown - however as WheelsOfSteel mentioned on another thread a visit only goes a tiny way to helping make the overall decision as any holiday has a certain sense of rose tintedness! The thing that helped us decide more than anything else has been this forum - the real experiences good and bad that help you go with a focused mind!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by Joshlin
I admire those who are doing the move without visiting first - for us, having been gives us a sense of security that we're not leaping into a complete unknown - however as WheelsOfSteel mentioned on another thread a visit only goes a tiny way to helping make the overall decision as any holiday has a certain sense of rose tintedness! The thing that helped us decide more than anything else has been this forum - the real experiences good and bad that help you go with a focused mind!
yes I can see where you/WOS was coming from about holiday mode and rose tinted specs, so i guess it's just a personal thing then as to whether or not you visit beforehand. all the best.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:42 pm
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
good for you

hey you could be an exception with what I consider a lot of research with all the magazines and brochures you have!!!

now just because i'm incredibly nosey , what sparked the desire to emigrate?
Well, I wasn't ready for that!!! I thought you'd tell me I was mad, crazy, idiotic...which of course I am anyway....

I think I could now pass an A level on the subject of New Zealand...research - in the absence of a visit - has been of paramount importance and also 'talking' to people on forums such as this has been invaluable - you get the warts and all version which I have found has been wonderful in preparing us to avoid the potential problems ahead therefore increasing our chances of migrating successfully... Oh, how serious am I today... and yes, I do have an enormous collection of magazines, newspapers, brochures etc (mostly thanks to Sunshine) and more on the way - that Lockwood brochure should be here by Monday I reckon!!!

The desire to emigrate has been long seated with me but much more of a recent thought for my OH - in my younger years as a forces baby I was used to travelling around the Uk and elsewhere in the world sometimes with about a fortnights notice that we were flitting and I've always had itchy feet...however, with the arrival of my own children it became a priority with me for them to be settled - but I don't think I ever lost the 'wanderlust'...then all these programmes started appearing on tv about 'getting a new life down under' and 'A place in the Sun' etc and it just rekindled my wanderlust and that was it basically...when you get itchy feet you have to scratch them you know!!!

We're not going because we hate the UK or anything like that - we live in a lovely part of North Yorkshire with very little crime and we both have really good jobs so it's more of a change in lifestyle that we are looking for - and I don't mean we are going for the kiwi lifestyle here before anyone jumps on me that I'll have trouble finding it coz it doesn't exist etc...I mean a change in our lifestyle - my OH works in excess of 60 hours per week and me and the kids never see him - I show them pictures of him occasionaly just so that they remember what he looks like!!! We will be swapping good salaries but crap family life for probably crap wages but a better family life...not a difficult decision for us to make as a family...

Right, I'm off for a lie down in a dark room now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.