Bethels beach

Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:15 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Bethels beach

Went to Bethels beach today for the first time today and it is really stunning

Lot of surfers there and it is a very common for dog lovers to take their furry friends.

Bethels in North West of Auckland, not too far up from Swanson.

Our wee lad was fascinated by the caves

Took some snaps
Attached Files
File Type: ppt
Bethels Beach .ppt (752.5 KB, 206 views)
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:18 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bethels beach

Nice piccies!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:33 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by spid
Nice piccies!
Ta

Just found out that Karonious ( da Mod) is ex Scot / RAF maybe you should have a chat with her.

Hope your having a good weekend
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:35 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Ta

Just found out that Karonious ( da Mod) is ex Scot / RAF maybe you should have a chat with her.

Not sure how much help I could be but ask away!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:08 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Not sure how much help I could be but ask away!!
Thanks Karonious,

Nice to know you are out there - i don't have any questions today - i do have a headache though that i would gladly swap for a question.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Bethells Beach is just my favourite beach - you can bring the dog, the scenery is just stunning and we take the kids to swim in the lagoon created by the river - it's shallow and also quite warm

You'll need something on your feet when the sun is out though because the sand gets HOT - don't forget that the sand can burn the dogs' feet too!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

stuartlittle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dlmckay
Bethells Beach is just my favourite beach - you can bring the dog, the scenery is just stunning and we take the kids to swim in the lagoon created by the river - it's shallow and also quite warm

You'll need something on your feet when the sun is out though because the sand gets HOT - don't forget that the sand can burn the dogs' feet too!
No it's rubbish don't go there. You won't like it. Go to Takapuna instead.
Seriously though it's beautiful. I've always imagined puff the magic dragon lives here.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by stuartlittle
No it's rubbish don't go there. You won't like it. Go to Takapuna instead.
LOL - watch out for the baseball bats though!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

Gorgeous pics, made me quite homesick as that was our local beach & we went there with the dogs all the time
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:40 pm
Dr. Watchers

Scottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really niceScottish Family is just really nice

Went to Bethels beach today for the first time today and it is really stunning

Lot of surfers there and it is a very common for dog lovers to take their furry friends.

Bethels in North West of Auckland, not too far up from Swanson.

Our wee lad was fascinated by the caves

Took some snaps

Picture no. 1 is my favourite - looks quite 'moody'. Haven't been up to Auckland area yet but when we do will definitely try to visit this beach.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:05 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the last poster, it looks a lovely beach, something of a cornish look, a bit rugged and moody, so will have to visit this beach oneday.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Marika 38
I agree with the last poster, it looks a lovely beach, something of a cornish look, a bit rugged and moody, so will have to visit this beach oneday.
Yeah,

The beaches out west are more rugged & rough

watch out for those big waves crashing on the rocks, there are a few of them and taken a few fishermen.

You really get the volcanic feel at Bethels and the caves are a nice size.

Got lifeguards too if your a surfer !
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice

Ta

Sorry to but in guys. I'm a Scot and ex RAF (22 yrs. banged out last year). Who else is knocking about. How ya's found things ?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:00 am
The Wicked One

Originally Posted by Spudgun
Sorry to but in guys. I'm a Scot and ex RAF (22 yrs. banged out last year). Who else is knocking about. How ya's found things ?
What did you do? WHat do you do? Which part of Scotland?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Spudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really niceSpudgun is just really nice

Originally Posted by spid
What did you do? WHat do you do? Which part of Scotland?
MT, finished at Lossie, came out last year. Joined the RNZAF 2 weeks later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.