Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Best travel insurance for working holiday visa ???

Best travel insurance for working holiday visa ???

Old Mar 6th 2013, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

karlquayle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best travel insurance for working holiday visa ???

Hello just wondering if there was a great site/ company to look for working holiday travel insurance ???

what other options are there ???

Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2013, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

ChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really niceChrisWilson7 is just really nice
Default Re: Best travel insurance for working holiday visa ???

I just bought a policy with Down Under Insurance - their range of cover is very good and I also took the excess waiver option, which adds 15% to the premium but means I have no excess to pay under any section of the policy. I checked through their Adventurer and Comprehensive policies against a number of others that I found on www.travelsupermarket.com, reading in a lot of detail, and Down Under came out on top (no pun intended). I got 9 months of comprehensive cover for £180 including the excess waiver cost.

It's down to what you need, so check through policy wordings thoroughly (it is boring, I know, but worth it), contact them to specify your needs/circumstances, and weigh up how well each one covers it before deciding.
Old May 1st 2013, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, I'm a bit confused about travel insurance
We currently have yearly travel ins but it says that the journey has to start and end in UK, so no good
Looking for a quote do I cover the dates of just the actual journey or do I need to cover the period we will be living in temp accomodation? then when we rent something more permanent we will buy house ins etc
Thanks
Old May 1st 2013, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

karlquayle is an unknown quantity at this point

The down under insurance..is brill

you can choose how many months you want and add separate activity's.. try looking at that..?

THANKS CHRIS WILSON
Old May 4th 2013, 6:42 am
Just Joined

bassking is a jewel in the roughbassking is a jewel in the roughbassking is a jewel in the roughbassking is a jewel in the rough

Yup, DUI all good. Didn't go through any claims process though....