Best airline

Old Apr 25th 2015, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best airline

We used Emirates on the way here in 2012 and didn't have any issues with them at all. They were great even with a 13 month old child.
Heading back to the UK later this year for a 'holiday' and this time using KLM all the way there and majority Air France on the return with the final Hong Kong to Auckland leg Air New Zealand. All economy. Wish we could afford Premium but alas not. Just hope there's enough room in cattle class ;-)
Old Apr 26th 2015, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Emirates all the way.
Old Apr 27th 2015, 1:19 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom H
One thing I won't recommend is the NZ1 route. Seriously, don't do that. Unless you want to have around 3 hours of being treated like your the next Osama Bin Laden and experience staff that would take 90 years to be trained to learn to smile. Not even going in the Tom Bradley terminal has made any difference. Actually i'd rather be stuck in that box room, at least that way you only experience a small amount of miserable workers - not a terminal full of them.
Very good advice - LAX is worst airport I have experienced.
Old Apr 27th 2015, 2:39 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom H
...staff that would take 90 years to be trained to learn to smile.
Sorry, what? This may seem a bit British of me but why do you expect people to pretend to care about a awful jobs they don't give a shit about? They are fulfilling their contract, it's expecting way too much to seem like they're caring.

I can respect poor customer service, you're in an shit airport stamping passports for a few dollars an hour or you've got your fingers up some blokes Jacksie who you've just racially profiled...of course your in an bloody awful mood. If your smiling you're untrustworthy because you're being deceptive or you're just a bit simple.

That is why I love British customer service.