The BBC called.

Old May 15th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The BBC called.

Yesterday we had a call from Helen at the BBC.

She has arranged to interview us on May 31st at home with a camera etc.

She said basically they will walk round the house and the interview us all on the sofa and ask the same questions as she did over the phone.

Anyone else get the call???????

Kato33
Old May 15th 2007, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The BBC called.

Originally Posted by kato33

She said basically they will walk round the house and the interview us all on the sofa and ask the same questions as she did over the phone.

Kato33
Someone else must of had a call............
Old May 15th 2007, 10:30 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Kato33
Errr.................No!!!

Better start getting the autograph right!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 10:31 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Someone else must of had a call............
No!

Good luck.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
No!

Good luck.
OH is worriede that after the interview we may HAVE to leave the UK as the most hated family in Britain after Jade Goody..........he has faith in me that man.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:35 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

OH is worriede that after the interview we may HAVE to leave the UK as the most hated family in Britain after Jade Goody..........he has faith in me that man.
Oh dear. It'll be fine.
Old May 15th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Oh whats she done now?? I remember her in BB a few years back.... then I saw her on the news a few months ago with some supposedly racist comments.... any new goss??
Old May 15th 2007, 10:37 am

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't ask where East Anglia is!!
Old May 15th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sirplug

Just don't ask where East Anglia is!!
hehe.... I remember that! She couldnt say it ....ddint she say Angular or something?
Old May 15th 2007, 11:14 am

Originally Posted by SarahB
hehe.... I remember that! She couldnt say it ....ddint she say Angular or something?
That and she thought it was in East Europe!!!

Not that I watch Big Brother, you understand........somebody at work told me about it!!

Kato33, Good Luck and I'm not in the slightest bit jealous
Old May 15th 2007, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sirplug
That and she thought it was in East Europe!!!

Not that I watch Big Brother, you understand........somebody at work told me about it!!

Kato33, Good Luck and I'm not in the slightest bit jealous
My mother has just called to say please please please dont sit there with a fag in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.

I do have decorum you know, well I think I do.........what exactely does it mean.

LOL
Old May 15th 2007, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future

no we haven't had the call either!!!

good luck cato33 - let us know how it goes?

S
Old May 15th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future

My mother has just called to say please please please dont sit there with a fag in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other.

I do have decorum you know, well I think I do.........what exactely does it mean.

LOL
Think it means you have nice wallpaper!!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Oh whats she done now?? I remember her in BB a few years back.... then I saw her on the news a few months ago with some supposedly racist comments.... any new goss??
She is just plain dumb with a gob that opens before she thinks........oops thats me I am describing.
Old May 15th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Zigzag
Think it means you have nice wallpaper!!!!

Thats what it means.

I only know chav talk being from Essex.
I will make sure we have the original trackies on (shell suits) and I will try not to sa "innit" too much.

I am gonna regret this I can tell that already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.