Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Barrister & Judges horsey son

Barrister & Judges horsey son

Old Sep 14th 2021, 7:02 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Barrister & Judges horsey son

What say you for punishment?
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barrister & Judges horsey son

I think him and the other dude that broke out of MIQ owe us all dinner and drinks to be delivered when we get to Level 3

Alternatively a care package, containing flour, yeast, chocolate, wine and toilet paper for every household.

Last edited by Bo-Jangles; Sep 14th 2021 at 9:29 am.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
What say you for punishment?
I could look after them for a while
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:45 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justcol
I could look after them for a while
I say yes Col
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure strings will be pulled to ensure whatever punishment there is will be minimal
Old Sep 15th 2021, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Being the face of Nationals election strategy of 2023 would be a suitable punishment
Old Sep 16th 2021, 4:07 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I always favour rehabilitation.

Obviously the matter is actually extremely serious for the barrister. As a legal representative a barristers professional conduct must be beyond reproach. If found to have intentionally misused a travel permit, that was explicitly granted for the purpose of providing essential legal services, I think the New Zealand Law Society will only have one possible mode of disciplinary recourse.

...how to convert your careers as a barrister into a career as a barista in an afternoon. ​​​​​​
Old Sep 16th 2021, 4:54 am
`

I more than favour they get the exact same dished out to them as was dished out to the mother of 5 kids that got sent down for 2 weeks.

She broke quarantine to have her children attend their Dad's tangi. She had tested negative. She had tried to gain an exemption and also to move the Tangi. An incredibly emotional time for her and her family but she did break the Covid19 Response Act so without any ado she was charged by police within a week of escaping quarantine and sentenced within the month. Off to the nick she went.

With the MIQ escapee it was his own family that dobbed him in & then pubically apologised to one and all. . It was clear that this young man has issues & this family very stressed. He was charged the morning he was located and taken into custody before being returned to MIQ. No delay there then. Sentencing yet to come I expect.

With this pair it was all about a jolly. He mis-used the essential worker exemption & someone else will have been feeding his bluddy horses anyway. . Lawyers only have exemption for court proceedings.

All that has happened is a going to ground and seeking to use an invisibility shroud. Then the distant vacuous use of the word apology and remorse. So what ! His mummy has now threatened Stuff regarding their reporting habits and one is yet to read that this pair of utter twats have been charged. What is the delay honestly. They have been caught, it was witnessed, there is a paper trail, they have admitted it. They need to be charged right now and then given the self same sentence, otherwise what message does it send to this nation.

Old Sep 16th 2021, 10:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom H
Being the face of Nationals election strategy of 2023 would be a suitable punishment
Far be it from me to age shame anyone, but the face on that guy defies his alleged age of 35 by about twenty or even thirty years - the high life and fine wine must have taken a heavy toll.
Old Sep 19th 2021, 10:44 pm
`

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Far be it from me to age shame anyone, but the face on that guy defies his alleged age of 35 by about twenty or even thirty years - the high life and fine wine must have taken a heavy toll.
Yes. I rather thought that.He looks to be a good mid 40's really.

So , where is the news that this pair of yahoo's have been charged. After all we are reading about two couples and a trio of skiers being done.
Old Sep 21st 2021, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Timmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond reputeTimmy Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Still no charges...
https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime...uiries-ongoing
Old Sep 22nd 2021, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

RNZ say they have been charged and summonsed to Court

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...wanaka-charged

Old Oct 7th 2021, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Have we got any updates on these clowns yet.
Old Oct 7th 2021, 2:34 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

There was a similar incident reported recently. Heard nothing on either.
Old Oct 7th 2021, 4:58 am
`

Originally Posted by Justcol
Have we got any updates on these clowns yet.
Argh Col. I thought you were going to post you'd met them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.