Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Bands from the 80`s

Bands from the 80`s

Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bands from the 80`s

Inspired by Dash1965 , I thought I would start a new thread to bring back memories of the 80`s. The bands/ groups and the fashions. So here goes with "A flock of Seagulls" and I think it was called "a photograph of you"
I also have to admit that for a very short period I did wear leg warmers.
Gotta go before I admit to anything else.
Cheers
Ash
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:50 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bands from the 80`s

Originally Posted by Ash1
Inspired by Dash1965 , I thought I would start a new thread to bring back memories of the 80`s. The bands/ groups and the fashions. So here goes with "A flock of Seagulls" and I think it was called "a photograph of you"
Cheers
Ash
The teardrop explodes - Reward.
Julian Cope was odd even for the 80's though
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:54 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Anything by Souixee and the Banshees

Tears for Fears, Billy Idol and abit of Duran Duran
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Anything by Souixee and the Banshees

Tears for Fears, Billy Idol and abit of Duran Duran
The wife`s just shouted out Thompson Twins and "Hold me now"
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

OMD and 'Enola Gay'
I was a Spandau Ballet girl - ra-ra skirts, leg warmers, New Romantic - I was there!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:07 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
OMD and 'Enola Gay'
I was a Spandau Ballet girl - ra-ra skirts, leg warmers, New Romantic - I was there!!
I have the Thompson Twins autograph somewhere!

Don't forget Howard Jones!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kwprwn
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Bauhaus - She's in parties
Smiths - Heaven knows I'm miserable now....
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:13 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

A-HA....sun always shines on TV
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

dash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud ofdash1965 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ash1
Cheers
Ash
I don't think I've ever inspired anyone before

But I went to see The Human League in Manchester in 1981 on their Dare tour which was the first album I bought!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:16 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
A-HA....sun always shines on TV
ABC, saw them supporting the Robster couple of years back, complete with gold suit - choice!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dash1965
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Bauhaus - She's in parties
Smiths - Heaven knows I'm miserable now....
I went to see Depeche Mode live in Birmingham when i was 15...oh so many years ago
ABC - Look of love
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
ABC, saw them supporting the Robster couple of years back, complete with gold suit - choice!
you beat me to it
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

as someone beat me to ABC

how about Dollar, I think I shipped one of their albums to NZ
Old Jul 24th 2007, 2:29 am
CockneyLass

dazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud ofdazal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kwprwn
as someone beat me to ABC

how about Dollar, I think I shipped one of their albums to NZ
Why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.