Babysitters

Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:14 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Babysitters

Is there such a thing as a professional babysitting service in Christchurch??

My DH has his Xmas do down there in 2 weeks time and we are stuck.
Any recommendations would be gratefully received, otherwise Cinders doesn't get to go to the ball
Old Nov 14th 2007, 11:12 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babysitters

check out the yellow pages (online) babysitters, Cch. 7 listed. Can't post the link, sorry, as I don't know how!

(Edit: Have sent you an email with names, address, phone numbers)

Last edited by TeamEmbo; Nov 14th 2007 at 11:23 pm.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:39 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
check out the yellow pages (online) babysitters, Cch. 7 listed. Can't post the link, sorry, as I don't know how!

(Edit: Have sent you an email with names, address, phone numbers)
Not got it hun

You going to the Xmas do?? We 'have' to!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Is there such a thing as a professional babysitting service in Christchurch??

My DH has his Xmas do down there in 2 weeks time and we are stuck.
Any recommendations would be gratefully received, otherwise Cinders doesn't get to go to the ball
I could send my Mum down with you as a private nanny!!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:41 am
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Not got it hun

You going to the Xmas do?? We 'have' to!!!
Oh. I can't find it now to resend - it was just a list of company names and numbers copied from the yellow pages website search. Yes we are going. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not as I don't know anyone and OH has a tendency to wander off and chat to everyone he does know! Usually feel a right billy no mates and retreat outside for a smoke! Having said that the
50s night was good and I really enjoyed it. No idea what to wear, what the etiquette is, etc, so I'm just dragging out the same tired LBD. Doesn't feel like Christmas so it's going to be extra weird.
Are you coming down for the family picnic too?
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:37 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Frenchy
I could send my Mum down with you as a private nanny!!!!!
Thats sooo thoughtful of you MATE!!!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 6:39 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Oh. I can't find it now to resend - it was just a list of company names and numbers copied from the yellow pages website search. Yes we are going. Not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not as I don't know anyone and OH has a tendency to wander off and chat to everyone he does know! Usually feel a right billy no mates and retreat outside for a smoke! Having said that the
50s night was good and I really enjoyed it. No idea what to wear, what the etiquette is, etc, so I'm just dragging out the same tired LBD. Doesn't feel like Christmas so it's going to be extra weird.
Are you coming down for the family picnic too?
LBD sounds like a good idea. Apparently the admin girls are 'dressing up'. As for billy no mates, you know me, Linda and my MIL will be there, so 'she'll be right mate'