Baby nz citizien?

Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:26 am
Just Joined

wingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nice
Question Baby nz citizien?

Hi i have a question for you all if you go to nz on a work to resisdence visa and have baby in nz within couple of months of arriving does the baby have nz citizienship automaticaly as was born there? Thanks in advamce for all your replies. tracey
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Newfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud ofNewfies has much to be proud of
Default Re: Baby nz citizien?

No I am afraid they dont. They stopped that quite a while ago.

If you have full residency then your baby can obtain a kiwi passport alongside the parents nationality.

There has been lots of issues recently and preganant women will not be allowed to be here for the latter part of the pregnancy as the NZ system can not cope with the extra births. Even if you attempted to offer to pay prior they will still refuse.

HTH
Old Jan 26th 2010, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Baby nz citizien?

Hi there. I was pregnant when my husband & I were given WTR visa's. By the time everything was ready & flights were booked I was quite far gone. I checked with embassy about citizenship as she was meant to be born here, but they confirmed it is no longer the case, it stopped in 2006 (i think).