Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The avatar above reminds me of.. (ex Halloween avatar challenge)

The avatar above reminds me of.. (ex Halloween avatar challenge)

Old Oct 28th 2008, 5:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default The avatar above reminds me of.. (ex Halloween avatar challenge)

As the hours go by to All Hallow's Eve
NZ avatars stand , for BE to see.
So, with thoughts of that which goes bump in the night
let's change those ole avatar's to something that frights !

Winner of the best one gets...........karma .

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 28th 2008 at 6:09 am.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

squiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of lightsquiddley is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Halloween avatar challenge.

Originally Posted by BEVS here
As the hours go by to All Hallow's Eve
NZ avatars stand , for BE to see.
So, with thoughts of that which goes bump in the night
let's change those ole avatar's to something that frights !

Winner of the best one gets...........karma .
Happy Halloween........
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:35 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

right. A challenge.

btw the Frangipani is NOT my halloween avatar
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:47 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

great idea
Old Oct 28th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Happy Halloween Everybody
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

I got this photo in an email from a friend the other day....thought you might like to see it!!
Attached Thumbnails The avatar above reminds me of.. (ex Halloween avatar challenge)-halloween.bmp  
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SarahB
I got this photo in an email from a friend the other day....thought you might like to see it!!
Brilliant Sarah
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:15 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone's look great!

(Took me so bloody long to get mine originally I'm too scared to start messing around changing it - I'll never get it back! Think of my avatar in black with a hooked nose and a wart.... probably got one of me looking like that after all ...)
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:16 am
`

Change it A skelly will do. !
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Another one to add to the collection ...
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:42 am

Done it ....
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

Moomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond reputeMoomoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Done it ....
Very mystical ... mine just looks freaky!!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:46 am

Originally Posted by Moomoo
Very mystical ... mine just looks freaky!!!
Yours reminds me of my mother in law!

Mine is my Halloween Fairy look - couldn't leave the fairytasticness behind altogether!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:47 am
`

I think it gets to the bones
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Yours reminds me of my mother in law!

Mine is my Halloween Fairy look - couldn't leave the fairytasticness behind altogether!
LOL!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.