Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Australasian Premiere! The Railway Children, A Musical.

Australasian Premiere! The Railway Children, A Musical.

Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Australasian Premiere! The Railway Children, A Musical.

At Centrestage Theatre, Orewa.

From Sat 27th Feb to Sat 13th March 2010.

To book tickets phone 09 426 7282 or online http://www.iticket.co.nz

Based on E. Nesbit's classic family novel.

It's a show for all the family . The cast includes 25 adults & 20 children. Many of the latter making their stage debut. There are some very talented kids locally, so come & support them. You'll be sorry if you miss Heather Wilcock (Bobbie) singing. She has the most beautiful voice & has a great future ahead of her.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:18 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australasian Premiere! The Railway Children, A Musical.

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
At Centrestage Theatre, Orewa.

From Sat 27th Feb to Sat 13th March 2010.

To book tickets phone 09 426 7282 or online http://www.iticket.co.nz

Based on E. Nesbit's classic family novel.

It's a show for all the family . The cast includes 25 adults & 20 children. Many of the latter making their stage debut. There are some very talented kids locally, so come & support them. You'll be sorry if you miss Heather Wilcock (Bobbie) singing. She has the most beautiful voice & has a great future ahead of her.
I read the title of your thread to mean the Australian Premier was performing in a musical of The Railway Children!

I'll get me coat ...
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:22 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I read the title of your thread to mean the Australian Premier was performing in a musical of The Railway Children!

I'll get me coat ...

well what can i say ???
Have you been on the Wine ??
its a bit early
Old Feb 25th 2010, 4:38 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I would come but I'm not even on the same island anymore I loved the film!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 4:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I'll get me coat ...

We'd love to go . Is it coming to Nelson?
Old Feb 25th 2010, 8:51 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I'll get me coat ...
There's always one... And it's often her!!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

You lot should be on the stage
Old Mar 12th 2010, 8:40 pm
Account Closed

Bump. Last two shows today. Still a few tickets left