Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Austraia or NewZealand

Austraia or NewZealand

Old Jan 25th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of
Smile Austraia or NewZealand

hi all. ok i have a simple question, but whether it has a simple answer or not dont have a clue.

is it easier to get into Australia or New Zealand?

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 25th 2004, 12:58 pm
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Austraia or NewZealand

Originally posted by slowmacro
hi all. ok i have a simple question, but whether it has a simple answer or not dont have a clue.

is it easier to get into Australia or New Zealand?

kayleigh
x

Kayleigh
It depends on what you do for a living, Is your job in demand in either country, If you have family in either country etc..
Best advice would be to carry out an online assessment for both countries and see how you fair.

Good Luck.

Cheers.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

hi
thank you for replying

its my parents that do the working and neither job is relevent.

my dad is a fireman, and his second job works with distressed children.

we also have no family out there.

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

can you please help me. i could really do with it....

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 28th 2004, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Darling.....

If Mummy and Daddy can get you there we WILL....

Have just had reply from online free points check.....they say SUCCESSFUL......

We move forward from there........x
Old Jan 28th 2004, 7:00 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

I may be wrong, but I would have thought it would have been alot easier to get into NZ as there are so many Kiwi`s leaving the place anyway.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

thank you very much for your reply stormz.

it is new zealand that we would really like to get into the most. and we have filled out a migration form to see if we are eligiable to move.

well they think it is fairly successful so far.... fingers crossed....

kayleigh
x

p.s if you have any more advice could you please keep us posted thank you
Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sofistek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Stormz
I may be wrong, but I would have thought it would have been alot easier to get into NZ as there are so many Kiwi`s leaving the place anyway.
NZ poulation is increasing. There was a short period of about 3 years, when it decreased but it's been increasing for the last couple of years, and has risen much faster, in percentage terms, than the UK's population, over the last dozen years.

The new immigration rules seem to make the task tougher.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

sofistek

thank you for replying.

so do you think that it will be to hard for us to get in... do you know anything about australia..

thank you so much your help is much appreciated..

kayleigh
x
Old Jan 28th 2004, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

sofistek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by slowmacro
sofistek

thank you for replying.

so do you think that it will be to hard for us to get in... do you know anything about australia..

thank you so much your help is much appreciated..

kayleigh
I don't know much about the Australian immigration process. However, it does seem to take a lot longer than most New Zealand applications. You probably need to go through the official immigration site for each country to give you a good idea of the various categories and what's involved. If you have specific questions, I'm sure people here will be hapy to contribute.

There is a more specific forum that may or may not be better for you. It's on this site, just go to the immigration section or follow this link:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...?s=&forumid=32

However, having said that, it's not as active as this one.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:12 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Great to hear a kid with manners Good luck to you in your quest.
Old Jan 29th 2004, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stormz...

Thats nice, thankyou.....I'll take the compliments on that then.....
Old Jan 29th 2004, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hi

thank you stormz. I think at the moment we are going to postpone the move to make sure that mum and dad have all the qualifications thry need, just to make sure nothing can go wrong.

i was a bit worried when mum said we were going to put it on hold because normally that means nah we are not going to do it, but this time she seems dead certain that it will happen she just doesnt want anything to get in the way or ruin the chances of our dream.

thank you again for all your help.

kayleigh
x