Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland suburbs initally, HELP!!

Auckland suburbs initally, HELP!!

Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold
Default Auckland suburbs initally, HELP!!

Hi everyone,

My family and I have been granted our residence visa's so fingers crossed we should be in NZ by next May or maybe earlier. Initially we will rent for a while until we know where to settle, but once in NZ we can have a better look for ourselves.

I have 17 year old who wants to continue with his IT studies and a 4 year old who will be of school age and their education is also important to us.
We were thinking of starting at the North of Auckland in one of the suburbs, but which one? so many but the North sounds very appealing at the mo., to have access to Auckland.

Any advice or ideas from anyone?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Auckland suburbs initally, HELP!!

Originally Posted by PHONEJUNKY
I have 17 year old who wants to continue with his IT studies
My brother studied IT at Unitec http://www.unitec.ac.nz/?862D5A54-68...4-4FBFB1BCC842

It's out West though... might be lonely for you with all the Poms on the North Shore