Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

auckland to melbourne

auckland to melbourne

Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default auckland to melbourne

i want to get a retuen flight from auckland to melbourne. as i dont live in new zealand yet, does any1 know of a cheap air line that does this trip

thank you
Old Sep 25th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: auckland to melbourne

Hi I used webjet.co.nz the other day for internal flights got a brill price. I just looked and they do the flights you are looking for but you have to be quick our flights went up $40 the next day HTH

Angela
Old Sep 26th 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

wesleyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: auckland to melbourne

40 dollers in 1 day..bloody hell thats quite a bit..i had the same trouble, but not with in the day. if i had booked it 2 weeks ago i would have got it half the price it is quoting me now. any way thank you for your reply