Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland Dwinkies next Friday (14th)

Auckland Dwinkies next Friday (14th)

Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Auckland Dwinkies next Friday (14th)

http://www.slippinn.co.nz/news/12/17

Don't need to say anymore except that I'll be there from just before 6 and I can always wear a specific colour to be "identified"

Buses 973/974/955 all run regularly from Lower Albert St to Highbury Shops, which is where The Slipp is.....................

Who fancies it?
Old Aug 9th 2009, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Auckland Dwinkies next Friday (14th)

no-one up for it then?
Old Aug 10th 2009, 12:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Too far away for me, sorry.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 10:12 am
Just Joined

kiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to all

I definately fancy it, but its too far!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Looks like it wont be happening. Gonna try for the week after Friday 21st - if i get a babysitter Ill get the Mrs out too !!!!