Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

Old May 4th 2010, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

I think you should organise one at the Kingslander
Or the horse and trap in Mt Eden

Saying that I'm far too scared to turn up
I always act like a bit of a nongus at these things and give totally the wrong impression
Old May 5th 2010, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zaras dad
Not sure Mark - I was hoping that there would've been more contenders from BE this time as the majority who came wern't of this parish (BE) and I was advised in the past that there'd be more interest if it was organised at a city centre location.

I think I may organise the next one in Birkenhead, North Shore to keep it fresh.

we'll see.................

Hi there,
we're chomping at the bit to attend one of these meet ups. we'll be over on 2nd June and based in East Auk (hopefully) , so 2 more from BE for you!...
however... travelling all the way from Manchester UK for a night out in "Birkenhead"......is not what we really imagined ...
Old May 11th 2010, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

I would be keen to hear about the next meet up. Keep us posted!
Old May 12th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

We are up for a few beers been in a couple of those bars right laugh