Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

There's no ageism in NZ apparently ..........

I'm 37
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:19 am
Just Joined

estelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really nice
Talking Re: Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

Thanks might try and come...just a couple of years older than you......good to touch base with some brits !!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:21 am
Just Joined

estelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really niceestelle18 is just really nice
Wink Re: Auckland City Meet-up Friday 30th April

How will I find you guys ?
Old Apr 27th 2010, 11:40 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by estelle18
What the age range for the meet up don't want to be the only oldie !!
There is no such thing as oldie.

ask Am Loolah
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by estelle18
How will I find you guys ?
Good question - I'll try and make sure we're as near to the entrance as possible. I'm 6 ft 3 ins and of mancunian heritage so I wont be hard to find

who else is coming .....that hasn't replied yet?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Gills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really niceGills is just really nice

Hi All,

Don't think we will be able to make it anymore, sorry!

Hope you all have a great time though!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

Likewise...home with the dreaded flu !! Hope I can meet you all next time

Estelle
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:45 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

we're still good - babysitters landing at midday tomorrow
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

so................1 day to go and would be good to see some more of you !!

Zaras dad
bga +1 (Al and Liz)
Robbo25

Zaras mum (Indians)
anniee +1

I've also got a few friends coming too who don't frequent BE but are nice enough (honest).

Looking forward to tomorrow
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

Deepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really nice

Hi there.

Anniee and myself will be there but as stated earlier we cant get there so early lol (unfortunatley !!) so we will meet you all at the Indians Bar at the viaduct at 7:30
Looking forward to it

Mark
Old Apr 29th 2010, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond reputeRobbo25 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi mate, don't think I am going to make this bar a major miracle as I am now into day four of the dreaded lurgy and not doing too well at all. Real bummer as I love the Bluestone Rooms, we'll see but unlikely.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Deepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really niceDeepseamark is just really nice

Many Thanks to Zaras dad for organising last night. A good night was had by all, looking forward to the next one.
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Zaras Mum n Dad, Marg (Ex-Liverpool)

Deepseamark, anniiee and others

Chris (kiwi), and Gareth from Middleton,Manchester

Kev (Manchester) and Mark (Brum)

Reuben , Trent (kiwis), a millwall fan and Mike (wales)

Old May 4th 2010, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi Zara's Dad.

When is the next one due
Hope its not to far into the future

Kind Regards

Mark
Old May 4th 2010, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Not sure Mark - I was hoping that there would've been more contenders from BE this time as the majority who came wern't of this parish (BE) and I was advised in the past that there'd be more interest if it was organised at a city centre location.

I think I may organise the next one in Birkenhead, North Shore to keep it fresh.

we'll see.................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.