Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Auckland - best schools and suburbs?

Auckland - best schools and suburbs?

Old Jul 18th 2008, 8:10 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auckland - best schools and suburbs?

Originally Posted by Spacecake799
Hi,

We live on the North Shore and my husband commuted to the CBD. You use the park and ride in Albany and the bus takes you to the centre of Auckland.
As for schools a friends children went to st Johns primary which I think is in Mairangi bay www.stjohnsmairangibay.school.nz

Hope that helps

Carole
If you are able to do the park and ride then there is Stella Maris in Silverdale, on the edge of Orewa, it gets good reports and attracts kids from a wide area. They are due to build a Catholic college very close by too.
I have been to St Joseph's to a fire and it seemed like a nice place, the lady I spoke to was a parent helper and she seemed like a good sort.