Ask Poppets

Old Jan 29th 2007, 7:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ask Poppets

If you have any burning questions that need answers, but cannot find the answers anywhere - rack your brain no further - Ask Poppets!
It may be a question to do with emigration or something as off the wall as why are carrots orange: don't worry - ask Poppets!
Let's drive her daft with our incessant questions - ask Poppets!

(she is really good BTW and never lets us down - karma to the poppet)
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ask Poppets

Originally Posted by karonious
If you have any burning questions that need answers, but cannot find the answers anywhere - rack your brain no further - Ask Poppets!
It may be a question to do with emigration or something as off the wall as why are carrots orange: don't worry - ask Poppets!
Let's drive her daft with our incessant questions - ask Poppets!

(she is really good BTW and never lets us down - karma to the poppet)
thanks for that lovely, i'm a numbnut really , & you're nuts

how do i get myself into these situations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:04 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

Any tips for completing Mahjong?
Its a bl**dy nightmare!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:10 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asiatic
Its a bl**dy nightmare!
Not sure what you mean by completing Mahjong? The real game played with real tiles or the game on the arcade? If you mean the real game I will have to take my set and come and whup your sorry arse some day. If you mean the arcade game - sometimes it just will not work out and you have to give up...
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bl**dy nightmare!
give up sad arse & face it you can't be me & i can't top bloody karen
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Not sure what you mean by completing Mahjong? The real game played with real tiles or the game on the arcade? If you mean the real game I will have to take my set and come and whup your sorry arse some day. If you mean the arcade game - sometimes it just will not work out and you have to give up...
feel free to whip his arse though be warned he may like it
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:16 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by poppets
give up sad arse & face it you can't be me & i can't top bloody karen
Nobody tops me at Mahjong she says smugly
I devote countless hours to playing mahjong in various forms so I hope to keep my title for the forseeable future
However, if you care to challenge........
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

I devote countless hours to playing mahjong in various forms so I hope to keep my title for the forseeable future
my best score is 2006 , not near you yet ,
but hey you do mahjong & i'll answer your daft questions honey
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:31 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by poppets
my best score is 2006 , not near you yet ,
but hey you do mahjong & i'll answer your daft questions honey
Sounds like a deal
Seriously, do you know what the going rate for childminding is? Melissa's friend's Mum is going to have her for the rest of the Hols and I don't know what is a reasonable rate - anyone else feel free to chip in also. Bearing in mind Melissa is 11 and doesn't need constant observation and entertaining.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:37 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

oh font of all knowledge that is poppets

do ducks wee in the water?

been trying to find the answer for 4 years. hope you can help.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dreamfish
oh font of all knowledge that is poppets

do ducks wee in the water?

been trying to find the answer for 4 years. hope you can help.
ducks & birds urinate and deficate in one gooey mess out of their anus so probably not in the water as they seem to crap all over tha paths!!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:09 am
Freak of nature

asiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud ofasiatic has much to be proud of

2104 - 24th and climbing

[ROAR]
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Sorry - a boring one Poppets - where can I get a nice dining room table, chairs and bar stools (breakfast bar not pub bar)?
x
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

2104 - 24th and climbing

[ROAR]
bugger off, i haven't palyed tonight too busy answer questions & providing a service
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sounds like a deal
Seriously, do you know what the going rate for childminding is? Melissa's friend's Mum is going to have her for the rest of the Hols and I don't know what is a reasonable rate - anyone else feel free to chip in also. Bearing in mind Melissa is 11 and doesn't need constant observation and entertaining.
difficult one, but new plymouth swimming pool charge $3 per hour

http://www.newplymouthnz.com/Visitin...entre/Fees.htm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.