Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Apartment in Wellington?

Apartment in Wellington?

Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

welshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the rough
Default Apartment in Wellington?

Hi all,

We are over for our reccie in April, and as part of the trip will be spending 1 week in wellington, as this is where we are looking to move to.
What we would like to do for that week is to arrange an apartment so we can get an idea of "living there" i.e food costs.

Does anyone know of any where reasonable that would be of suit?
Ideally looking at around a max of $150/Night.

Thanks

John
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Apartment in Wellington?

http://www.questterrace.co.nz/ We stayed here when we came out to validate visas, they were very nice you get your own kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher. Also i think there is a gym and swimming pool and covered underground parking.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

welshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the roughwelshman213 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
http://www.questterrace.co.nz/ We stayed here when we came out to validate visas, they were very nice you get your own kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher. Also i think there is a gym and swimming pool and covered underground parking.
Cheers Kim,

That does indeed look good 1 bed apartment for $123.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Thanks all,
Went for a Studio in the end with Souther Cross Hotel Apartments, if I have done things right it seems to be $66NZD per night.

Thanks again

John