Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Anyone had any trouble from case workers?

Anyone had any trouble from case workers?

Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:27 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone had any trouble from case workers?

No news then.

What has your employer done about pushing NZIS.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

She has been in contact with the NZIS
but to no avail as yet !
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Bluddy nightmare.

Is an official complaint in order & a moan to the branch manager ?

This is unprofessional and incompetent IMVHO given there is an NZ employer waiting for an employee.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 9:10 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

I would definitely be writing a complaint letter if I were you....but I'm a scaredy cat and would wait until visas have been issued to prevent problems with my visa.
However, this is me personally and not what I would recommend to other people if you do complain it really should NOT affect your visa. You need an answer and your employer has been good and also phoned NZIS.

As BEVS said it really is unprofessional. Could you try to talk to their senior directly or even go down to London NZIS yourself to discuss it with someone there.
When we were having problems about getting my degree recognised I went to the London branch and the guy I spoke to basically told us that our case officer WAS playing by the rules but our case was just one of those to take a view on and he would have done if it was his case. He then offered to speak to our case officer directly to try to sort it out. So maybe if you went to NZIS the person you speak to may be able to help even if they are not involved in your case.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

yjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond reputeyjx1nt7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Just to up date you all,
We have just completed a letter as we will need to have a criminal waver for my partner if we are allowed in NZ, I fully understand why although his misdemeanors was 29yrs ago and did not include any violence just an unruly teenager.
Also now my partner has had to have repeat bloods done although his blood results were within normal limits when we undertook the medicals in September They say its because he had minor abdominal surgery 2 yrs ago !!
That I don t understand everything has come back clear again and we have also sent letters again from the consultant and the GP confirming that he is of good health .
Now the wait still continues .......
Will we ever get to NZ