Anyone???

Old Jul 14th 2010, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone???

Saw this post on BE Media requests. Might be of interest to some of you?

Hello. My name is Nicola and I work on ITV’s This Morning. Perhaps you haven’t made it back to the UK to see your family in a long time. Well This Morning would like to fly you home and reunite you with your family live on the programme. We cover the cost of your flights. Normally we would expect you to stay with your relatives or provide your own accommodation. You need to be fit to travel and if under 18 may have to travel with an adult so it’s best to check with them first. Unfortunately this is a one-off opportunity and we are only able to reunite one family. If you would like to be considered then please send me a short email outlining why you would like this opportunity, who you would like to be reunited with and when you last saw them. My email address is [email protected] The closing date for applications in Friday 16th July. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone???

Is there anyone on the BE forums who is prepared to lie and pretend to be my long lost uncle Frank so i can Blagg some free tickets
Old Jul 14th 2010, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, don't think I could get away with being your long lost Uncle Frank - not without false beard etc! Could be your Auntie Francesca????
Old Jul 15th 2010, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

i am your long lost uncle Frank.....

oops ! I am female and live in Auckland

but hey - isn't that what the t.v. want now?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 1:32 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilester
Is there anyone on the BE forums who is prepared to lie and pretend to be my long lost uncle Frank so i can Blagg some free tickets
Willy...Its me...your long lost Uncle Frank...how've you been?
Old Jul 15th 2010, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Wilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to allWilester is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SDDep
Old Jul 15th 2010, 2:35 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

OK, two of us claim to be your long-lost Uncle Frank leading to the offer of an on-screen DNA test result reveal - they've GOT to go for that
Old Jul 15th 2010, 2:43 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi
OK, two of us claim to be your long-lost Uncle Frank leading to the offer of an on-screen DNA test result reveal - they've GOT to go for that
"jerry" "jerry" "jerry" "jerry"
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SDDep
Frankie . It's me. Your real mother. You got swapped at birth.
Willy. Come to grandma.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:05 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

You lot realise any newcomer on this site will think NZ is full of inbreds.....
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Frankie . It's me. Your real mother. You got swapped at birth.
Willy. Come to grandma.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:45 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww I only just saw this and the deadline was yesterday

Haven't been home since coming out here 7.5 years ago. I'd like to see my sister again, and my mum (who last come out to visit us in 2007); though I guess they wouldn't think I was a needy enough case once they found out that my sister had a big win on the UK lottery a couple years ago ........
Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Awwwww I only just saw this and the deadline was yesterday

Haven't been home since coming out here 7.5 years ago. I'd like to see my sister again, and my mum (who last come out to visit us in 2007); though I guess they wouldn't think I was a needy enough case once they found out that my sister had a big win on the UK lottery a couple years ago ........
Contact them anyway Woodpidgeon. You never know . You may exactly fit the bill.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 9:21 am

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Emailed her - will let you know if I hear anything

Typing the email made me all emotional though, dunno if I could cope with a family reunion live on telly
Old Jul 19th 2010, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

terrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to allterrier2 is a name known to all

Hi,

Just interested if you did hear anything back. Would we be able to see the program here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.