Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any UK Solicitors working and living in NZ?

Any UK Solicitors working and living in NZ?

Old Dec 28th 2006, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Angie2 will become famous soon enoughAngie2 will become famous soon enough
Question Any UK Solicitors working and living in NZ?

Hi

I'm hoping to move with my family (husband and 2 children) in about 3 years time, when I've qualified and got a few years work experience behind me!!! Just wondered whether it's easy to find work in the area of Family Law in NZ..... and what sort of salary would I expect with 3 years PQE???
Thanks
Old Dec 29th 2006, 3:34 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any UK Solicitors working and living in NZ?

Originally Posted by Angie2
Hi

I'm hoping to move with my family (husband and 2 children) in about 3 years time, when I've qualified and got a few years work experience behind me!!! Just wondered whether it's easy to find work in the area of Family Law in NZ..... and what sort of salary would I expect with 3 years PQE???
Thanks
You should first check what you have to do to qualify as lawyer in New Zealand.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any UK Solicitors working and living in NZ?

Originally Posted by JAJ
You should first check what you have to do to qualify as lawyer in New Zealand.
Swim with a shoal of Great Whites--if they do not bite, you are accepted under professional courtesy