Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any ghostly sightings in NZ????

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK people Ghost update. We were all sat at the nurses station and one of the fire doors flew open and closed again-no one there. Also a Bob the Builder toy outside has just started singing on its own. We're not scared,just intrigued. I have ridden my bike around the unit (honest-it's big enough.The unit-and my bike) and can find no obvious reason for this paranormal behaviour. Thank you for being with us at this time.
hope your ghosty doesn't nick yer bike. :scared:
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
hope your ghosty doesn't nick yer bike. :scared:
Very good point. Will keep it where I can watch it!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Very good point. Will keep it where I can watch it!

yeah you'll see a bike going off down the corridor by itself, bell dinging n'all.
you running down corridor after yelling 'come back with me bike yer scally!'

Me - sat here p*ssing myself at the thought

Happy night shift
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

yeah you'll see a bike going off down the corridor by itself, bell dinging n'all.
you running down corridor after yelling 'come back with me bike yer scally!'

Me - sat here p*ssing myself at the thought

Happy night shift
Thank you poppets,me old matey. Only two hours to go then time to cycle home if it's still here.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you poppets,me old matey. Only two hours to go then time to cycle home if it's still here.

just don't sit on the ghost :scared:
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:43 am
BE Forum Addict

just don't sit on the ghost :scared:
I've karma'd you for trying to keep me awake-thank you. Can you kill a ghost? Anything would die that close to my bum.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I've karma'd you for trying to keep me awake-thank you. Can you kill a ghost? Anything would die that close to my bum.

you've never been near my arse!

by the way my hubby thinks we have a thing going on!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

you've never been near my arse!

by the way my hubby thinks we have a thing going on!!
I've said it before-we all got a thing going on on here-we different,special-we had the bottle-we will reap the reward! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

I've said it before-we all got a thing going on on here-we different,special-we had the bottle-we will reap the reward! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!

you need to go to bed don't you
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ladies and gents-gotta go and check my patients are alive!! Will see you all the night!!! Have a lovely evening!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Ladies and gents-gotta go and check my patients are alive!! Will see you all the night!!! Have a lovely evening!!
gotta do tea, its been fun
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I want to thank you all for writing such a funny thread-I'm sitting here with tears running down my face and I've been LOL LOL...my daughter thinks I've gone mad.
re ghosts we were sure we had ghosts at the Brompton heart and chest hosp. as well! We had tunnels under the hospital between medical and surgical wards and between our hos. and the Royal Marsden Cancer hos. I had to walk between the 2 hosp. when on night duty. Scared me senseless- I would rather eat left over suppers than do that walk at 3am!

Danny you've got to write a book!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helinuk
OMG I want to thank you all for writing such a funny thread-I'm sitting here with tears running down my face and I've been LOL LOL...my daughter thinks I've gone mad.
re ghosts we were sure we had ghosts at the Brompton heart and chest hosp. as well! We had tunnels under the hospital between medical and surgical wards and between our hos. and the Royal Marsden Cancer hos. I had to walk between the 2 hosp. when on night duty. Scared me senseless- I would rather eat left over suppers than do that walk at 3am!

Danny you've got to write a book!!
So far all is quiet on ze ghost front,couple of the doctors are pale-but alive.
Kid's just had a circumscision-looks like a ghost,a tad unhappy,but again. Alive.
Tunnels on nights are coolwhat the balls am I on about. Oh God.Here we go!!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

gotta do tea, its been fun

Poppets,me old mucker-just found a couple of PM's under our old name,danny fearon. Thank you so much for the info on Wellington,invaluable. God bless you sodding lovely poppety thing!!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Poppets,me old mucker-just found a couple of PM's under our old name,danny fearon. Thank you so much for the info on Wellington,invaluable. God bless you sodding lovely poppety thing!!
glad to be of service squire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.