Reload this Page >

Any Brits in West Auckland

Any Brits in West Auckland

Old Jul 15th 2012, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

LornaBee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in West Auckland

Hi.
I am a Brit Lorna, and my husband and kids aged 2 and 4 are moving to West Auckland, Glendene in August and I wonder if anyone else from the UK lives out that way? Looking to network and make friends as I dont know hardly anyone out there Husband is a kiwi but he hasnt lived there in 15 years. All positive but quite scary
Old Jul 16th 2012, 5:19 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any Brits in West Auckland

Originally Posted by LornaBee
Hi.
I am a Brit Lorna, and my husband and kids aged 2 and 4 are moving to West Auckland, Glendene in August and I wonder if anyone else from the UK lives out that way? Looking to network and make friends as I dont know hardly anyone out there Husband is a kiwi but he hasnt lived there in 15 years. All positive but quite scary
titirangi rsa has loads of brits on a friday night especially busy every other friday with open mic etc.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

GoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond reputeGoingIn2011 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, I'm out west in Titirangi (for now). Loads of us out here I think (I heard someone call it "Britirangi') lol

I have 3 kids ages 8, 6 and 2. Lots of playgroups, libraries, playgrounds etc... out this way. Gorgeous walks in the Waitakere Ranges too.

PM me if you want to meet up once life has settled a bit.

GL with the move.

Natalie
Old Sep 13th 2012, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Angeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeAngeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yip, Scottish Glen Eden.

Would LOVE to meet more Brits/expats out that way. Going to try the titirangi RSA this week or next, depending on when the open mic night is on.

Old Sep 14th 2012, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Angeshirl
Yip, Scottish Glen Eden.

Would LOVE to meet more Brits/expats out that way. Going to try the titirangi RSA this week or next, depending on when the open mic night is on.

Open mic tonight