annoying adverts

Old Oct 9th 2012, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: annoying adverts

Originally Posted by Justcol
The guy on the Lighting Plus adverts, I could punch him for no reason at all but
I'd be afraid I might not be able to stop once I started

The Mad Butcher is very annoying (albeit on the radio)

The singing people on the State insurance ad (aint nothing gonna break my stride)

Not like these classics ay !!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JOnWZYUuKGg&feature=related
10% interest on a Liquid Gold savings account at the Leeds - they were the days hey!

Briscoes woman should be shot along with Big Save Furniture shouty woman, the mad butcher & the Wendy's burger guy.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:01 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

HATE THIS ONE TOO

Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

AArrggghhh !

Old Oct 9th 2012, 9:06 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
arghhhhhh!!! yes that is annoying
Old Oct 10th 2012, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
10% interest on a Liquid Gold savings account at the Leeds - they were the days hey!

Briscoes woman should be shot along with Big Save Furniture shouty woman, the mad butcher & the Wendy's burger guy.
Just to balance it up a bit can I add a couple of English folks to the line-up for being shot, the gobby old bat Suzanne Paul who's back yet AGAIN. As if she didn't drive us bonkers enough with Thin Lizzy an her millions of magical friggin spheres - she's back with the Ahh Bra.

Then we have the mockney mouthy geezer that does 'The Mix'.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Just to balance it up a bit can I add a couple of English folks to the line-up for being shot, the gobby old bat Suzanne Paul who's back yet AGAIN. As if she didn't drive us bonkers enough with Thin Lizzy an her millions of magical friggin spheres - she's back with the Ahh Bra.

Be my guest.

Any suggestions for a nice wall we can line them up against as a warning to others?
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMark Smith has a reputation beyond repute

Who's the infomercial guy who pops up selling stone pans and the next minute its some ladders. I'd like to hunt him down like big game.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

The Ads that really annoy me are the ones on many Sky channels

No Ads for products, companies etc. just Ads for TV shows that are on said channel, sometimes for the one you are actually watching at the time!!! Why bother!!!
Old Oct 11th 2012, 12:30 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

Can I swing the first punch to the young mockney ? Oh, and I won't miss Jax from the Countdown ads. Yeah, she's english and probably speaks like that all the time but it still cuts right across me. What's lemon sowse anyway ? Was she trying to say, 'sauce'. At least smug Countdown guy with the glasses speaks properly.
Old Oct 11th 2012, 2:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Can I swing the first punch to the young mockney ? Oh, and I won't miss Jax from the Countdown ads. Yeah, she's english and probably speaks like that all the time but it still cuts right across me. What's lemon sowse anyway ? Was she trying to say, 'sauce'. At least smug Countdown guy with the glasses speaks properly.
We'll add them to the wall as well. I was so happy with them reducing the use of Mr Till & then they bring her along
Old Oct 11th 2012, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Choccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I find the Chanui tea man really aggressive! Also can't wait to see how Countdown are going to tell us we can save a whole salary by shopping smarter! Wish I could shop smarter but Tesco won;t deliver here!
Old Oct 11th 2012, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie
Yeah, she's english and probably speaks like that all the time but it still cuts right across me. What's lemon sowse anyway ? Was she trying to say, 'sauce'. At least smug Countdown guy with the glasses speaks properly.
I actually like her but totally agree she doesn't have a voice for TV. She just sounds like such an amateur and I mean no disrespect as I could do no better, but seriously can't the PR and advertising folks see and hear how dreadful these people sound day after day. They really don't do their brand image any favours at all..
Old Oct 11th 2012, 7:46 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickey_d
The Ads that really annoy me are the ones on many Sky channels

No Ads for products, companies etc. just Ads for TV shows that are on said channel, sometimes for the one you are actually watching at the time!!! Why bother!!!
Those ads are just boring. I feel sorry for the guy's scar on his top lip but does it affect his speech ?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Who is the chap that does the advertorials on Good Morning TV. If you buy this, i'll give you this and this for free, or if you are one of the first 100 callers, i'll give this free etc.

How about telling me what the price is first? I'd love to hunt the bloke down and teach him the word price that is found in the Oxford English Dictionary

I despise the mantrol adverts. Sexist rubbish. So all men speed and boy race then? Really?? I know the standards of driving are shocking here but for certain it's definitely not men all the time. My goodness i've seen some young girl racers perform shocking overtaking manouvres on Dyers Pass Road of all roads

Nothing though is worse than the stop a mate from driving drunk - legend! Bro Monique says your dumb! It's so annoying that it's done it's intended target by me saying wanna chip, grab a chip when offering sweets round on the golf course.

Hang on a minute, the Justin Bieber one. Only because he's on it and the products he's advertising caused the wife to have a nasty reaction on her skin.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:38 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tom1983
.....Hang on a minute, the Justin Bieber one. Only because he's on it and the products he's advertising caused the wife to have a nasty reaction on her skin.
That'll teach her to lube up and smear herself all over Master Bieber.........or take a blind bit of notice of what he says in his adverts.......don't know which I'd own up to....?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.