Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Advice on cheap flights

Advice on cheap flights

Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

drcallycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Advice on cheap flights

Hi there - I'm off to Auckland mid-Nov to work and live for 2 years. I saw that Singapore airlines had flight offer on but they sold out really quickly. Does anyone know of any good sites to use for cheap flights? I wanna stop over in Singapore as I have a mate there, hence looking at Singapore Airlines really. Cheers. Clare xx
Old Jun 21st 2009, 12:39 pm
Newbie to NZ

Lizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of lightLizaberry is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Advice on cheap flights

Here is the link to the thread I started a few days ago about the flight deals. You should be able to search here for deals.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615291

HTH, LB