Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

About Kids By Kids!

About Kids By Kids!

Old Nov 1st 2005, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

duffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About Kids By Kids!

Hi kids are there any out there i am a boy of 13 and have 2 sisters 11&9 we were just wondering how you've settled in after moving.
We would like to know what it was like moving,settling in(which part),what schools are like(what subjects),what are your hobbies and how do they differ from where you moved from and what is the weather like over there.
Matt,Hannah&Aimee
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Michelle & Chris will become famous soon enoughMichelle & Chris will become famous soon enough
Default Re: About Kids By Kids!

Hi Matt, Hannah & Aimee

Thought I'd drop you a line as I saw your thread and that know one had posted back.

I was wondering when there wold be a kids thread, there was a really good one on the Oz site. My daughter will be hitting the NZ forum soon, she doesn't know it yet but we maybe moving to NZ very soon. We are just waiting to hear about her dad's job and then we'll tell her all about it. She's 12 and I know she'll be very excited. So once she knows all about it I send her your way and you can all have a chat.

Byee

Michelle

Oh Lauren's the 12 yr old and she has a sister of 4.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

pink panther is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: About Kids By Kids!

Originally Posted by duffy
Hi kids are there any out there i am a boy of 13 and have 2 sisters 11&9 we were just wondering how you've settled in after moving.
We would like to know what it was like moving,settling in(which part),what schools are like(what subjects),what are your hobbies and how do they differ from where you moved from and what is the weather like over there.
Matt,Hannah&Aimee

Hi
my name is Jenny and Im 12 years old. I have a brother called michael who is 14. Im from england but I live in germany but we are hoping to move to new zealand, auckland. where are you guys looking to move? where are you living at the moment? are you looking forward to moving? I am, well, kind of. Ive already moved once an it was ok. but this time the move is a bit bigger so I think it might be a bit harder.
hope to hear from you soon
see ya
from Jenny
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

Red face Re: About Kids By Kids!

hi I saw this after replying to the person you replied to. Im also 12 and I think it would be cool to talk to your daughter because we are both the same age and going through the same thing. good luck finding a job!
from Jenny
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

hi jenny, were thinking of moving to nz not sure which part parents have just sent off expresion of interest now were waiting to hear if we are excepted got reservations about moving myself but keeping an open mind.
cya Matt
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 1:21 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Hi we are Kiwis,

I have two girls 14 & 11 and they would be happy to answer any questions about school/Life here in NZ.

Carol,Breanna(14) & Renee(11)
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: About Kids By Kids!

hi Matt
yea Im reallly settled in germany so it will be a big move for me. but it still seems like a cool place to live so Im pretty much all for it. also my parents are using bribary that I can get a cat an my brother can get a dog when we move. so thats helping. lol. (any parents out there bribery helps!!! ) do you have msn? my email addy is <<Admin Edit: email address removed - PM user for contact details>>if you do.
c ya
from Jenny

Last edited by Sue; Nov 2nd 2005 at 2:19 pm. Reason: Email address removed to protect privacy
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Hi jenny,
yes i have got msn my addy is <<Edit by Admin: email address removed - PM member for contact details>>

Last edited by Sue; Nov 2nd 2005 at 2:18 pm. Reason: Email address removed to protect privacy.