Reload this Page >

About health screening

About health screening

Old Dec 19th 2015, 5:56 am
Just Joined

hasitha1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About health screening

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to apply for the New Zealand PR and I'm eligible with 140 points.
But I have an huge concern over the BMI and New Zealand related laws. My BMI is 45 and I'm pre diabetes with out high blood pressure. So I'm worried and have second thoughts on applying PR in New Zealand. I'm afraid that I'll waste money on PR process.
Can anyone related to this ?
Thanks.
Old Dec 19th 2015, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About health screening

I expect you are aware of the situation and already know the answer to your own question. Unless your an All Black having a BMI greater than 35 does not meet the health requirement for NZ immigration.

You may of course apply medical waiver if you are able to convince NZ immigration that the benefits of you emigrating to New Zealand exceeds the potential costs of your future healthcare needs.

Rather than take the defeatist approach and give up on your dreams why not take destiny into your own hands and work on what needs fixing.
Old Jan 10th 2016, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

LittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About health screening

Good advice.
If you are pre-diabetic you should be going all out to shed that weight while you still have time.
If you are lucky you can reverse the symptoms and be fine as long as you keep your weight under control.
Try diabetes.co.uk for more sound advice.