Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

5-a-side-footy Auckland

5-a-side-footy Auckland

Old Mar 4th 2010, 11:21 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Default Re: 5-a-side-footy Auckland

http://www.thecavalier.co.nz - just called 'em and they have the match on - sounds like a plan to me - what time we meeting up then ?
Old Mar 4th 2010, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

mmcgeorge is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll second the Cavalier as a quality boozer. (within the sub-category: pubs with large-screen tellys)

Unfortunately we're away this weekend but we'll be able to come on Sunday 14th. Have a beer for us...
Old Mar 5th 2010, 5:44 am
Banned

dytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nicedytopia is just really nice

Originally Posted by mmcgeorge
I'll second the Cavalier as a quality boozer. (within the sub-category: pubs with large-screen tellys)

Unfortunately we're away this weekend but we'll be able to come on Sunday 14th. Have a beer for us...
I won't be there, flying back to the UK sun morning. Enjoy the game tho.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 12:39 am
Just Joined

How did the game go last Sunday? And the trip to the Cavalier?

We are back in Auckland this weekend, is anyone around for a rematch?
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:14 am
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mmcgeorge
How did the game go last Sunday? And the trip to the Cavalier?

We are back in Auckland this weekend, is anyone around for a rematch?
- I dont think theres much interest unfortunately, got no pm's and the only 2 replies were the ones posted here saying folks couldn't make it, ended up watching the match on the internet - had a few bevvys though
Old Mar 12th 2010, 2:54 am
Just Joined

What a shame!

Where are all the footballers out there?? Or at least, the suitably enthusiastic?

I'll keep checking this post. If we get the numbers, We're definately up for a regular Sunday afternoon kick-about and then beverage in pub. However, if there's only the two of us up for this weekend, me and the other half might go and do the round the bays race instead.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 3:21 am
bga
Forum Regular

Same here, worst comes to the worst if theres only a couple of us (and any relevant kids) I'm still up for a kick about - i ended up on Mount Wellington the other day - jumpers for goalposts and all that, me and the lad - had a blast
Old Mar 15th 2010, 5:29 am
Just Joined

welshmat is an unknown quantity at this point

well up for a kick around, as long as its not too serious, wrong side of thirty now . work on the viaduct so let me know if you get anything organised?
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

We won't be in town until 10th April - but we'd love to join in when we arrive
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:26 pm
bga
Forum Regular

Good stuff folks, I reckon thats 4 of us then (plus any +1's) we'll give it a week or 2 then sort something out eh? by then there may be a few more - will keep watching this thread
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Hi me and my pal arrive early May if your still going then would be good for a knockabout (running about holding sides wheezing in other words)
Old Mar 28th 2010, 10:31 am
Just Joined

okimgone is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 5-a-side-footy Auckland

Sign me up, I can last a whole five minutes I reckon...
Old Mar 29th 2010, 4:46 am
bga
Forum Regular

looking good now folks , dont worry about the wheezing you'll get your breath back in the pub with folks arriving over the next few weeks keep looking here and we'll gate a start date sorted
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

rason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud ofrason has much to be proud of

Looking forward to it all ready
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

mudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud ofmudblood21 has much to be proud of

Will you be up there on the 11th? Mikey would love a kick about after being stuck in the plane for a day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.