Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

5 a Side Football Player Needed (christchurch)

5 a Side Football Player Needed (christchurch)

Old May 26th 2014, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

grantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to all
Default 5 a Side Football Player Needed (christchurch)

Hi,

we are looking for an experienced player for our 5 a Side Football Team on Monday nights.

Must be available every or most Mondays between 6.30pm and 9.10pm.

We are looking for a confident player who can push forward, score goals, and be a good team player as well.

It's a friendly, and social league, so we don't want any hot heads or dishonest players. Must be easy to get along with, fit, and keen to get some wins! Our League has 8 Teams and most of these teams have been with the league for many years.

The cost is $35 Per Team each week, so it's usually $7 per game if we have 5 Players.

Feel free to get in touch if you're keen to play in a fun league in Central Christchurch.

PS - this is not Action Indoor Sports :-)

Last edited by grantanddebs; May 26th 2014 at 5:20 am.
Old May 30th 2014, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Default Re: 5 a Side Football Player Needed (christchurch)

Maybe the South Islanders are not as competent or confident at football at the moment. In another 20 years there will be loads of replies. Good luck.
Old Jun 8th 2014, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

grantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to allgrantanddebs is a name known to all

Still looking for a decent player if anyone is keen! :-)
Old Sep 1st 2014, 6:53 am
Just Joined

Kyleadams321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi grant, I know it was a while since you last posted but just wondered if you are still looking for a player?
Old Sep 1st 2014, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

hi mate, yes we are still looking for a player.
Old Sep 13th 2014, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Kyleadams321 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking to get into playing 5aside on a weekly basis again, I've recently moved from the uk and haven't played for a good 3 months, I'm available every Monday so long as the glass ankle holds up, let me know if u want me to come along