British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   21st Birthday - Papamoa (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/21st-birthday-papamoa-647667/)

howden40 Jan 6th 2010 5:07 am

21st Birthday - Papamoa

Hi folks. No we haven't forgotten you, just busy busy busy.
James is celebrating his 21st :cake:(Thinks he's The Queen), 2 parties.:banghead:

1st is on Friday 8th Jan at The Navi Bar on PAPAMOA BEACH ROAD. James has organised a Band, DJ and Karioki (forgive the spelling please).:rofl: tony and I will be working, James celebrating.

2nd is on Sunday 10th at home. Organised a Hungi which should be ready to eat around 3pm and 2 x 50 litre kegs of beer :beer:- wine:drinkwine::drinkwine: or spirit drinkers BYO - that put me in the BYO category.:blink::blink:

Tony and I will be working until 7pm ish, but guests arriving from lunchtime (ish)

ALL WELCOME - Bring a chair, plate of salad or dessert.

Would be great to see some old faces (just a figure of speach) and some new ones.

Am Loolah Jan 7th 2010 4:53 am

Re: 21st Birthday - Papamoa

Originally Posted by howden40 (Post 8222190)
Hi folks. No we haven't forgotten you, just busy busy busy.
James is celebrating his 21st :cake:(Thinks he's The Queen), 2 parties.

1st is on Friday 8th Jan at The Navi Bar on PAPAMOA BEACH ROAD. James has organised a Band, DJ and Karioki (forgive the spelling please).:rofl: tony and I will be working, James celebrating.

2nd is on Sunday 10th at home. Organised a Hungi which should be ready to eat around 3pm and 2 x 50 litre kegs of beer :beer:- wine:drinkwine::drinkwine: or spirit drinkers BYO - that put me in the BYO category.:blink::blink:

Tony and I will be working until 7pm ish, but guests arriving from lunchtime (ish)

ALL WELCOME - Bring a chair, plate of salad or dessert.

Would be great to see some old faces (just a figure of speach) and some new ones.

This sounds like a plan!:thumbsup: You know me, I'll attend the opening of an envelope.:p

I'll put the word out and see what people are doing and contact some newbies.

Love to the birthday boy! :wub:

howden40 Jan 7th 2010 6:11 am

James would be over the moon to see you, he just loves your flirting ways

Am Loolah Jan 7th 2010 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by howden40 (Post 8225261)
James would be over the moon to see you, he just loves your flirting ways

Moi?!:sneaky:

Have to see if I can juggle movie date with friend to another night though ...

Am Loolah Jan 9th 2010 10:16 am

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end- hope James had a great night.

howden40 Jan 13th 2010 6:50 am

Hi

James had 2 great nights.

On the Sunday we decided last minute not to open the pub so I sat around waiting for the band to arrive and sent them to our home, pub a note on the door inviting everyone who wanted to come and took the day off. It was great. James is missing 2 eyebrows and has an American Crew Cut otherwise he is unscathed.

Fantastic night.

Pauline

Am Loolah Jan 14th 2010 3:12 am

Originally Posted by howden40 (Post 8243820)
Hi

James had 2 great nights.

On the Sunday we decided last minute not to open the pub so I sat around waiting for the band to arrive and sent them to our home, pub a note on the door inviting everyone who wanted to come and took the day off. It was great. James is missing 2 eyebrows and has an American Crew Cut otherwise he is unscathed.

Fantastic night.

Pauline

Brilliant!!:rofl::rofl::rofl: