Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

21st Birthday - Papamoa

21st Birthday - Papamoa

Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:07 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default 21st Birthday - Papamoa

Hi folks. No we haven't forgotten you, just busy busy busy.
James is celebrating his 21st (Thinks he's The Queen), 2 parties.

1st is on Friday 8th Jan at The Navi Bar on PAPAMOA BEACH ROAD. James has organised a Band, DJ and Karioki (forgive the spelling please). tony and I will be working, James celebrating.

2nd is on Sunday 10th at home. Organised a Hungi which should be ready to eat around 3pm and 2 x 50 litre kegs of beer - wine or spirit drinkers BYO - that put me in the BYO category.

Tony and I will be working until 7pm ish, but guests arriving from lunchtime (ish)

ALL WELCOME - Bring a chair, plate of salad or dessert.

Would be great to see some old faces (just a figure of speach) and some new ones.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 4:53 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 21st Birthday - Papamoa

Originally Posted by howden40
Hi folks. No we haven't forgotten you, just busy busy busy.
James is celebrating his 21st (Thinks he's The Queen), 2 parties.

1st is on Friday 8th Jan at The Navi Bar on PAPAMOA BEACH ROAD. James has organised a Band, DJ and Karioki (forgive the spelling please). tony and I will be working, James celebrating.

2nd is on Sunday 10th at home. Organised a Hungi which should be ready to eat around 3pm and 2 x 50 litre kegs of beer - wine or spirit drinkers BYO - that put me in the BYO category.

Tony and I will be working until 7pm ish, but guests arriving from lunchtime (ish)

ALL WELCOME - Bring a chair, plate of salad or dessert.

Would be great to see some old faces (just a figure of speach) and some new ones.
This sounds like a plan! You know me, I'll attend the opening of an envelope.

I'll put the word out and see what people are doing and contact some newbies.

Love to the birthday boy!
Old Jan 7th 2010, 6:11 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

James would be over the moon to see you, he just loves your flirting ways
Old Jan 7th 2010, 4:57 pm

James would be over the moon to see you, he just loves your flirting ways
Moi?!

Have to see if I can juggle movie date with friend to another night though ...
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:16 am

Sorry I couldn't make it in the end- hope James had a great night.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 6:50 am
lionheart

Hi

James had 2 great nights.

On the Sunday we decided last minute not to open the pub so I sat around waiting for the band to arrive and sent them to our home, pub a note on the door inviting everyone who wanted to come and took the day off. It was great. James is missing 2 eyebrows and has an American Crew Cut otherwise he is unscathed.

Fantastic night.

Pauline
Old Jan 14th 2010, 3:12 am

Hi

James had 2 great nights.

On the Sunday we decided last minute not to open the pub so I sat around waiting for the band to arrive and sent them to our home, pub a note on the door inviting everyone who wanted to come and took the day off. It was great. James is missing 2 eyebrows and has an American Crew Cut otherwise he is unscathed.

Fantastic night.

Pauline
Brilliant!!