Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

***** Saturday 15th March *****

***** Saturday 15th March *****

Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:57 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ***** Saturday 15th March *****

Originally Posted by Maz
Good point, the social calendar is beginning to look a bit sparse...
Once again sorrywe couldn't make it, sounds like we missed a good one.

I will probably be us next, I will speak to the wife about a house warming do .....
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

alright pack n save!! fab party, one to go down in the books i think!!!!
thanks for having us and apologies for getting so smashed and downing your moet (so i've been told!)
love you guys see you soon x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:05 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

alright pacifica

pac n save my arse.
kerry, donna - dont feel bad. gave us all something to talk about

i have some lost property btw:

a brown scarf
a couple of caps
red tshirt (boy's)
pair shorts (boy's)
a glass serving plate
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Hey guys what a great night!! OH passed out on the sofa when we got home - he says from the sun and lovely cricket!!! Well as a sober person I had great fun watching you all as it became increasingly difficult for some to string a sensible sentence together!! Shame I had gone home to check on the dog when the playing of a Right Said Fred track hit a bit of a bum note. At least we didn't need the marigolds and a tweezers.

Thanks for a fabulous time and I hope there wasn't too much clearing up to do!!!

Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:34 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for driving us home, L!!! xxx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz
Thank you so much for driving us home, L!!! xxx
A pleasure - as always
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:47 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, thanks you two again for hosting a fab party.

Sorry about the girls (they do get out of hand sometimes), but overall an excellent night with brill tequilla .
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Yeah, thanks you two again for hosting a fab party.

Sorry about the girls (they do get out of hand sometimes), but overall an excellent night with brill tequilla .
tequila...of which was in very short supply.
all got drank at the recent tupperware party. Sorry about that. will be better prepared next time!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:39 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
tequila...of which was in very short supply.
all got drank at the recent tupperware party. Sorry about that. will be better prepared next time!

'next time'........you are planning a 'next time'??
I forgot to take my tupperware home with me.....and I was sober!!
I have a big white square bowl to pick up at some point too, in case you were wondering who owned what........
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:47 am

Originally Posted by karonious
'next time'........you are planning a 'next time'??
I forgot to take my tupperware home with me.....and I was sober!!
I have a big white square bowl to pick up at some point too, in case you were wondering who owned what........
yes you forgot tupperware - you must be DEVASTATED.
such an anticlimax opening up my little package.

yes I have your white square bowl here.

Also (in addition to previous list)
I have a brown bowl, cream on the inside.
A white dish that has a crack through it (old crack, not sustained from party!)
And a steel mixing bowl.

Perhaps we should put our names on these things??!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:52 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Take them to the next party you go to: that's what I did!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 9:04 am
Just Joined

ellenp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys,

Thanks for a great night, even though it was only a fleeting hello, goodbye. Lots of amusement was had, sounds like we missed some more memorable moments as well! Quite glad missed the opening of the tequila, that would have been messy!

Also cheers muchly for the lift to the station WW, really really appreciated
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

Took a spoon by mistake...was in the tupperware. So pls chk yr silverware))
Anyone missing a spoon? probably dreamfish
Old Mar 16th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I missed the party (was feeling under the weather) - sounds like you all had a great time.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Knightm
Took a spoon by mistake...was in the tupperware. So pls chk yr silverware))
Anyone missing a spoon? probably dreamfish
me spoooooooooooooooooon!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.