Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

***** Saturday 15th March *****

***** Saturday 15th March *****

Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***** Saturday 15th March *****

Hopefully someone will dress up as a BBQ, its lives in the garden...

Looking forward to it
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:36 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Hopefully someone will dress up as a BBQ, its lives in the garden...

Looking forward to it
i am going as a bird bath ....
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

mark me and the tribe down as a deffo, can't wait....there's no karaoke at this one is there!!!
speak to you later babe x
Old Feb 27th 2008, 5:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I changed it but lost the plot and made it up as I went along
Better than nothing!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by karonious
OK, I changed it but lost the plot and made it up as I went along
Better than nothing!!
hahahaha - thanks karen you 'nana
u left ur peeler here btw
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:12 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
hahahaha - thanks karen you 'nana
u left ur peeler here btw
No, I left with my 3 gifts, but I will have it if no-one claims it!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:19 am

Originally Posted by karonious
No, I left with my 3 gifts, but I will have it if no-one claims it!!
3???? u jammy git. i got a lettuce corer.......................................how i have managed all these years is beyond me.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:27 am
conquering the world!

3???? u jammy git. i got a lettuce corer.......................................how i have managed all these years is beyond me.
I have the one that looks like a Madonna bra cup!!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

I've got my Ikea cheese grater, you know the cool one that catches all the grated cheese straight into the box, with me...bet the immigration guys wondered why I had this thing stuck in my bad on the way back here in January..
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

Children's Themed Party
2.30pm-3.30pm - all children invited!
(please RSVP 8th March if your little ones would like to come)
The theme is
'I live in the garden'
such as a bee, flower, butterfly, spider, ladybird...
who is brave enough to come as a Weta??!!
No time to make a costume?
Then try face painting or make a mask!

There will be finger food, games and birthday cakes for our two little girls, Francesca will be celebrating her 4th birthday and Harriett will be 2.

Fairy cakes, fruit and games ideas would be very welcome.
The BBQus Immensus
4pm onwards - all big kids invited!!
(you can dress up as bees and flowers if you like !!)

There will be a BBQ and chocolate fountain.

Please bring a plate of nibbles, whatever you're drinking, something to dip into the luscious flowing chocolate or whatever you fancy to throw onto the BBQ.

We are situated just a 10 minute walk from Paremata Rail station if you fancy ditching the car; we have loads of crashing space and you would be very welcome to sleep over.

Really looking forward to seeing you all.
Count us in. our 5 yr old and his little older parents
Old Feb 28th 2008, 4:52 am

Originally Posted by Knightm
Count us in. our 5 yr old and his little older parents
thats excellent david - look forward to seeing you all there (is the kiddo coming to the kiddies party too?)
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stasia
mark me and the tribe down as a deffo, can't wait....there's no karaoke at this one is there!!!
speak to you later babe x
I could pop it in the boot of the car if you like?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
oh my word - dont know the neighbours _that_ well!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:07 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Is that a promise or a threat?

Katie, I will ping you about the kiddos' party.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

We would have made an appearance as we are about 100 metres from your place but we have to be in Masterton for a 90th birthday party that weekend

Sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.