Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Are you happy now - you silly buggers?

Are you happy now - you silly buggers?

Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are you happy now - you silly buggers?

Originally Posted by Wendy
That's a really good post mate and I agree with most, if not all of it
Thanks, Wendy

Chrissy
Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:15 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i met polly last week and a nicer person you couldnt meet if you ask me.

polly wont lose sleep over this in fact she might gain some. some of the personal attacks on her are shocking and some of you let really should have a good long look at what you have done.

ive seen a lot of mods over the years on this forum and to be honest polly has been one of the best

i feel sad for you loss
Old Feb 18th 2007, 12:54 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy
i met polly last week and a nicer person you couldnt meet if you ask me.

polly wont lose sleep over this in fact she might gain some. some of the personal attacks on her are shocking and some of you let really should have a good long look at what you have done.

ive seen a lot of mods over the years on this forum and to be honest polly has been one of the best

i feel sad for you loss

what he says
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
what he says
i tried to calm down all the rubbish that goes on in here at the end of last year. it went quiet for about 2 week lol
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412055

shame they had to lose polly through it
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:08 pm

i tried to calm down all the rubbish that goes on in here at the end of last year. it went quiet for about 2 week lol

i remember reading that mate!! in bold eh!??!!

words fail me and i just cant be arsed
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:10 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
i remember reading that mate!! in bold eh!??!!

words fail me and i just cant be arsed
its a shame, its a great idea for a forum and a small number always spoil it for the rest
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:15 pm

its a shame, its a great idea for a forum and a small number always spoil it for the rest

ive got much better at ignoring mate. i used to have steam coming out of my ears at times but im much calmer these days!!! blissfully ignorant to the lot of em!! la la la
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:30 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, don't know how I could have missed this. Oh yes, Dec 2006, I was dealing with some pretty big stuff going on in the real world and not coming onto BE much.

Excellent thread - I guess it just goes to show what short memories people have.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:30 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

well said dunroving and soapy!

I dont come on here very often now cos of all the mud slinging that goes on - and im saddened to see that polly has felt the need to leave as moderator - a great loss in my opinion!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by dunroving
Blimey, don't know how I could have missed this. Oh yes, Dec 2006, I was dealing with some pretty big stuff going on in the real world and not coming onto BE much.

Excellent thread - I guess it just goes to show what short memories people have.
life is too short mate, trust me
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:33 pm
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be
Yes I apologise it was a bit ambiguous wasn't it.

What I meant to say was, Pollyana did all of her moderating in her own time and all she seemed to get was complaints and no Thanks.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
well said dunroving and soapy!

I dont come on here very often now cos of all the mud slinging that goes on - and im saddened to see that polly has felt the need to leave as moderator - a great loss in my opinion!!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Danny B
Yes I apologise it was a bit ambiguous wasn't it.

What I meant to say was, Pollyana did all of her moderating in her own time and all she seemed to get was complaints and no Thanks.
if only you knew how true that is mate, well said
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

praps she will come and play in our back yard now soapy?
Old Feb 18th 2007, 1:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
praps she will come and play in our back yard now soapy?
i think she will still be a mon on the other sections (well i hope) shes just staying clear of this part

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.