Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 3rd 2003, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Davey B
That is great news. I really hope all goes well.

I will mail them on Monday in that case.
Our timelines are very similar, I remember you telling me that and I remember that you got your package 3 on a Saturday compared to mine on a Friday.

I guess you should email them tonight and by monday morning you hopefully should get a reply.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 10:13 am
dhs
Forum Regular

dhs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
May I take this oppertunity to thank everyone on here who has kept me sane during the last few months.

I have finally recieved my 601 visa letter in the post & am planning ot be in the USA by November.

Good luck to Laura & Chonel & Hwarang I hope you get your yes soon.
Be there in time for the first drop of snow & LOVING IT !!!!!

Hey Doc, What is Zider anyway? I could use a couple pints.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

May I take this oppertunity to thank everyone on here who has kept me sane during the last few months.

I have finally recieved my 601 visa letter in the post & am planning ot be in the USA by November.

Good luck to Laura & Chonel & Hwarang I hope you get your yes soon.
Be there in time for the first drop of snow & LOVING IT !!!!!

Oh my god Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have e-mailed you and Oh my god I can't believe I missed your news (only got home just after 11pm)!!!!!!!! And now BB too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm all lonely now my I-601 buddies have moved on (Norma no Mates - LOL)!!!!! BUT MAN AM I SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND MARYANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! I just can't believe it and will be hoping for a lucky 3!!! I will be sleeping by my letter box from tonight, now that I know that news is not far away!

*+*+ CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS +*+*+* You totally deserve this - Well done for hanging in there - it's a tough ride, but totally worth it!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by dhs
Hey Doc, What is Zider anyway? I could use a couple pints.
Zider is the nectar of the Gods. It is very rough & very strong cider. The rumour is,

1 pint.......You feel it !
2 pints......You REALLY feel it !
3 pints......ANY bugger can feel it !

Cheers
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 3:48 pm
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

OMG....................I am SOOOOOO happy for you and Mary Ann and for Laura and Leighton..........just give me a moment, I am suffering a bad case of happiness/jealousy/emotional breakdown......

Ok, tears of joys and tears of anxiousness are subsiding. I tell you what, and I am sure Whatever would know what I mean, I have that butterflies feeling in my tummy and that scared feeling and hopefull feeling all tumbled into one just knowing that 2 of you have succeeded and we are awaiting our answer.

Mind you, having already been denied the I-601 and awaiting the appeal, one doesn't feel so positive, lol.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.

HUGS

Sue and Lar
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 3:52 pm
YIPPEEEEEEEEE :)

hwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant futurehwarang has a brilliant future

Paul, how did you find out - letter, phone call etc and what did they say?

Just curious.

I think our biggest down fall is the fact that we are both here in Australia so proving extreme hardship is difficult. Oh I don't know, lol.......I am going to go feel sorry for myself, lol.

Sue
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 4:32 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, Doc ! Great News!

Originally posted by hwarang

Just curious.

I think our biggest down fall is the fact that we are both here in Australia so proving extreme hardship is difficult. Oh I don't know, lol.......I am going to go feel sorry for myself, lol.

Sue
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Zider is the nectar of the Gods. It is very rough & very strong cider. The rumour is,

1 pint.......You feel it !
2 pints......You REALLY feel it !
3 pints......ANY bugger can feel it !

Cheers
ummm.. I happen to LOVE zider. but do try to stay awayt fro mit

Laura (who's succeeded in mbeing wasatiend)

Last edited by BeachBunny; Oct 3rd 2003 at 5:40 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG....................I am SOOOOOO happy for you and Mary Ann and for Laura and Leighton..........just give me a moment, I am suffering a bad case of happiness/jealousy/emotional breakdown......

Ok, tears of joys and tears of anxiousness are subsiding. I tell you what, and I am sure Whatever would know what I mean, I have that butterflies feeling in my tummy and that scared feeling and hopefull feeling all tumbled into one just knowing that 2 of you have succeeded and we are awaiting our answer.

Mind you, having already been denied the I-601 and awaiting the appeal, one doesn't feel so positive, lol.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS.

HUGS

Sue and Lar
Sue, I just want to take this time to let you know (wasted and all).. that to make this a much better month.. will be hearing that "whatever" was apprvoed the 601 and also that your and your dh were approved. Personally, i think you shoudl have been approved.. and that if your appeal is denied... that you have a good chance of getting your waiver approved if you resubmit it.. remember, IMHO you have a better chance of a 601- being ap[rpved beomg resummited than appealed.

and once we are all approved.. we will meet in rancho cuco to have zider with matt u... and everytone else that want ts join us!! nighte all
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Just curious.

Sue
I recieved a letter yesterday ( 10-3 ) dated 10-1. Why am I getting ready by typing dates like them colonials do ?

I am a bit nervous though, as a friend who was going to Florida on holiday said...As a 20 stone Englishman, with a pronounced English accent..would he be called a skinny Aussie by the Yanks ?

Oh and btw Matt, you dilute Zider with other stuff ? Proper snakebite in the UK is zider & that frothy germanic piss called lager.

Jovially Yours.
Old Oct 4th 2003, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point

Great News Doc !!! I am sure that a HUGE weight has been lifted off of you. I wish you all the best on the rest of your immigration process. I hope that you will like it here in the states. I was just sending Beachbunny some congrats as well... for my wife called me at work and told me the news. She was VERY excited and emotional and I had a feeling something was wrong at first for I could tell she had been crying... she just keep saying you know Doc After she explained it a bit further I understood what she was telling me. We have both followed up on your posts and its a great feeling to get this excited over someones good fortune that you hardly even know With all of the pain, aggrevation and suffering from being apart from your loved one, its nice to see an outcome that has the greatest of results. Many people wouldnt understand what you just accomplished but to those that have/are walking the very same road its goes without saying.

I wish you a safe flight and all the best in settling in !!! Most of us "Yanks" arent that bad once you get past the "football" thing I bet you will love our version of football as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your wife. Peace and smiles to you and yours !!