The Wiggles....

Old Feb 6th 2006, 6:34 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Wiggles....

Wags the dog, Dorothy the dinosaur, Captain Feathersword....yep those bright coloured happy chappies are coming to the UK....arhh harr me hearties........so for all those mad mums and dads who know those nice catchy tunes and fun dances here is ticketmaster website to see if those guys are coming to a town near YOU,,!!!!

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

and for those who don't know what the hell I am talking about you can check out their website,,,,and do some colouring and learn some new songs etc....

http://www.thewiggles.com.au/
Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Wiggles....

Originally Posted by Pants
Wags the dog, Dorothy the dinosaur, Captain Feathersword....yep those bright coloured happy chappies are coming to the UK....arhh harr me hearties........so for all those mad mums and dads who know those nice catchy tunes and fun dances here is ticketmaster website to see if those guys are coming to a town near YOU,,!!!!

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

and for those who don't know what the hell I am talking about you can check out their website,,,,and do some colouring and learn some new songs etc....

pants, are you feeling ok?!!!

PLEASE dont start singing any of it!!!!!
c xxx
Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting to know what they charge over there, here it was $25 Sorry Son I was not going to pay $75 to see the Wiggles.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Always21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond reputeAlways21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Interesting to know what they charge over there, here it was $25 Sorry Son I was not going to pay $75 to see the Wiggles.
LOL! Totally understand; why pay when you can be tortured by videos and DVDs at home? Jacob loves the "Giggles" as he calls them.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

My kids hate the Wiggles :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:58 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

Thanks for the link....theres a snipet on a Dvd that my son loves, he sings and dances along and I find that I SING along too Think I will have to order them on line ( Are all Dvds compatible with any player? ) as they are not in the shops out here and can't say that I have seem them in the uk either
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Oh gawd, I DETEST the Wiggles. My youngest was into them for a few months, but he outgrew 'kiddie' shows, thankfully.

The one song about it being 'yummy in their tummy' or something nearly drove me to the bin.....
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:45 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: The Wiggles....

This thread made me chuckle.

My two year old loves the "Diggles" as he calls them. He want's there DVD on as soon as he gets up and does'nt stop asking till it's on.
I will have to check when they are touring Canada and hopefully they will visit Calgary.
I find them slighty easier to watch than the Teletubbies was, luckily there not on much here.
Barney is my biggest nightmare, I hate it! Not so much the big stoopid dinosaur but the smug irritating little kids that sing and dance around him.The future pop idols no doubt..

The Wiggly Safari DVD with Steve Irwin is highly entertaining as it has outakes at the end, they always make me laugh, and Steve Irwin rocks "mate".
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:53 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lizzi
My kids hate the Wiggles :scared:
I too hate the Wiggles...sorry to any fans out there?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 5:33 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be
pants, are you feeling ok?!!!

PLEASE dont start singing any of it!!!!!
c xxx

now I know how to really pee you off.....lol...

mmmhhhhh now where is that Medley of Wiggle tunes,,!!!

Last edited by Pants; Feb 7th 2006 at 5:42 am.
Old Feb 7th 2006, 5:46 am
Live the moment

The reason I love them is that they made my daughter laugh and dance so much when she was a toddler in Oz and her Dad and I used to dance around the kitchen etc,,,,

sorry sad I know but happy memories for us,,!!!plus we went to see them several times in Oz with our mates and their children....sentimental or perhaps yes just mental..,,,no comment.!!!