Wikiposts

whinge - the update forum

Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whinge - the update forum

God i hate reading the '7 days in the Gold Coast and loving it' or 10 days and Melbourne and so far so good I'd like to kick these people up the arse and say, of course it is u twat!! but give us an honest account six months down the line
Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:30 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: whinge - the update forum

Originally Posted by Margaret3
God i hate reading the '7 days in the Gold Coast and loving it' or 10 days and Melbourne and so far so good I'd like to kick these people up the arse and say, of course it is u twat!! but give us an honest account six months down the line
LOL LOL...i know what you mean Mags.

We're all so dumb at first, all been guilty of it. Or have we...think i hated it as soon as we got there. Only stayed to shut the OH up! He came round to my way of thinking not long after
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:33 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

16 years in Canada and loving it
Old Sep 7th 2009, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, M3, they get right up my nose too. Who doesnt love a holiday (usually!). It usually isnt just "love" though it is "absolutely love" and "fell in love with XYZ and this is the best thing we have ever done and we are living the dream" Poor sods.

I yearn to put up my "30 years and cant stand the barren soul-less boring place at the a*se end of the world" post but no one would rush with the "OMG how inspiring" responses so I dont bother.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 11:32 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! Chin up lass! Do you remember the post from the guy who wanted to turn back when he arrived at the airport?
How are you faring?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
LOL! Chin up lass! Do you remember the post from the guy who wanted to turn back when he arrived at the airport?
How are you faring?

Really?
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
Really?
Yeah, don't want to dredge it all up cos the guy got really upset at the reaction to his post. He is still here and still unhappy I believe....
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:20 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like saying wow a whole 10 days!!! Well done you.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

bithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nice

Is the sun melts the brain quickly and and then the drink shrinks what is left !

They are in the honeymoon period.....reality has not clicked in for most.....Like Quoll would post a 'been here 22 years and ......' but no point .
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon though, lets be fair. Its great when people post their experiences - even as someone who is still nowhere near 100% happy here I like to read about how others are enjoying it - and even if they have only been here a few days, so what? I don't begrudge them their happiness, I seem to remember I was like that at first.
Gives inspiration to alot of other people who may be having doubts about getting here for one thing.

And not all of them are positive either - the Updates forum does get a fair percentage of unhappy/unsettled posts.

Takes all sorts to make a world - and to make a forum - and the more varied the experiences the better for BE
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Takes all sorts to make a world - and to make a forum - and the more varied the experiences the better for BE
Stop being so reasonable Pollyanna

Margaret3 needs to hit someone and have a good whinge session. Who are we to deny her. You go for it girl ...

PS - I've been here two and bit years and I mostly like it but occasionally I'm not sure longterm. Can I have a mini-whinge every now and again please?
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Stop being so reasonable Pollyanna

Margaret3 needs to hit someone and have a good whinge session. Who are we to deny her. You go for it girl ...

PS - I've been here two and bit years and I mostly like it but occasionally I'm not sure longterm. Can I have a mini-whinge every now and again please?
You should hear some of my whinges, there's nothing mini about them, I promise you I can dientify with a lot of Margaret's thoughts about Aus, but I do like to still read the positive stuff though - it may not be heaven for me, but who am I to complain cos someone else is lucky enough to be happy? Its interesting to read both sides of the experience I think
Old Sep 8th 2009, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You should hear some of my whinges, there's nothing mini about them, I promise you I can dientify with a lot of Margaret's thoughts about Aus, but I do like to still read the positive stuff though - it may not be heaven for me, but who am I to complain cos someone else is lucky enough to be happy? Its interesting to read both sides of the experience I think

I concentrate on the postives ......most of the time........... but even i had the forsight to wait six months before posting on the update forum, and tbh i felt like these people for 10 days as well, it took about six months before holiday mode wore off
Old Sep 8th 2009, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kporte
How are you faring?

If its the guy am thinking of he's been here about 3 years now well no one can say he didnt try
Old Sep 9th 2009, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

There's one in the NZ forum today with 6 smilies and they're in heaven.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.