Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Where to go to meet girls in London?

Where to go to meet girls in London?

Old Dec 21st 2023, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

TOM_1900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to go to meet girls in London?

Hi lads,

I'm
in London until the 30thand l i'll be happy to know which are the best places in the city to go out and meet girls?

Thanks!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 21st 2023 at 10:01 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2023, 9:54 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to go to meet girls in London?

Originally Posted by TOM_1900
Hilads, I'minLondonuntilthe30thandi'llbehappytoknowwhicharethebestplacesinthecitytogooutandmeetgirls?

Thanks!
Lads - really. To me that indicates youngish males - not sure we have many of those on the forum let alone any with knowledge of 'London'

People do the same things the world over - London is no different - pubs, clubs, tinder - unless it's the paid for 'girl' you are looking for.

Last edited by old.sparkles; Dec 21st 2023 at 11:50 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2023, 9:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hilads, I'minLondonuntilthe30thandi'llbehappytoknowwhicharethebestplacesinthecitytogooutandmeetgirls?

Thanks!
Can you please find the space bar on your laptop/tsblet/phone, and use it?

Your posts aren’t comprehensible when they’re just one long word! I’ve edited it so people can read it but can’t keep doing that.

Ta muchly.
Old Dec 21st 2023, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, sorry there was some bug and could not change it, thanks.
Old Dec 21st 2023, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Lads - really. To me that indicates youngish males - not sure we have many of those on the forum let alone any with knowledge of 'London'

People do the same things the world over - London is no different - pubs, clubs, tinder - unless it's the paid for 'girl' you are looking for.

But really, if you come across to people in real life as you have come across in the post, I do not see you getting far!
What do you mean? I'm not English nor young.. just visiting for a short time and looking for locals .advice hence London is indeed huge to see and explore it all in short period. dont understand the inslut...
Old Dec 21st 2023, 11:55 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean? I'm not English nor young.. just visiting for a short time and looking for locals .advice hence London is indeed huge to see and explore it all in short period. dont understand the inslut...
Was not intended as an insult - sorry if it came across that way.

London is huge but consists of all the things you would see in any place - pubs, clubs, cafe's - and all the other touristy things that the city info will give you on google. If I were you, I'd go and explore the city - do the things that you enjoy. What area of London are you staying in?
Old Dec 22nd 2023, 1:11 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Hi lads,

I'm
in London until the 30thand l i'll be happy to know which are the best places in the city to go out and meet girls?

Thanks!
I met my ex wife in a Pub near Covent Garden, and my then House mate met his still wife in a Pub next to Ealing station. I can't remember the names - 20 years ago! I am hardly a Lad!
Old Dec 22nd 2023, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

London is huge but consists of all the things you would see in any place - pubs, clubs, cafe's - and all the other touristy things that the city info will give you on google. If I were you, I'd go and explore the city - do the things that you enjoy. What area of London are you staying in?
Yes, I understand. it's just that sometimes there's bars/ clubs that are more dating etc oriented. I'm in a pretty boring area and far from any major activity - Croydon, But ill go whatever its best.
Old Dec 22nd 2023, 1:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say the same, pop into various pubs cafes, tourist places, walks along the river or through parks. If into museums or libraries or galleries, visit those, they all have cares and places you will see like-minded people.

Tom, think about where/how you would meet people in your home town or city and just think on a bigger scale!
Old Dec 22nd 2023, 1:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I understand. it's just that sometimes there's bars/ clubs that are more dating etc oriented. I'm in a pretty boring area and far from any major activity - Croydon, But ill go whatever its best.
Croydon has plenty of places to visit, and lots of good transport links. Think about what sort of interests you have and seek out places that meet those interests. Thats where you will meet people who share your interests.
Old Dec 22nd 2023, 1:38 am

You could see what's on at Boxpark - https://www.boxpark.co.uk/croydon/

Not dating orientated (is that even a thing?) but lots of variety on places to eat, things to do, etc - even a barbers
Old Dec 25th 2023, 6:52 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH
I met my ex wife in a Pub near Covent Garden, and my then House mate met his still wife in a Pub next to Ealing station. I can't remember the names - 20 years ago! I am hardly a Lad!
I met my wife during the twelve hour night shift in a plastic extrusion moulding factory in Israel in 1972. It worked for us. She wasn’t looking for boys at the time, I wasn’t looking for girls. As for London, I’d tried the museum & art gallery route but came up blank.
Old Dec 25th 2023, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Helen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond reputeHelen1964 has a reputation beyond repute