Whats happened??

Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whats happened??

Been off here a few days and come back to see no Rachel? Anyone know whats going on??

Was gonna post you all a photo of my battered and bruised body (had tummy tuck and eyelid surgery) but thought it would put you all off your brekkie

Kath
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whats happened??

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Been off here a few days and come back to see no Rachel? Anyone know whats going on??

Was gonna post you all a photo of my battered and bruised body (had tummy tuck and eyelid surgery) but thought it would put you all off your brekkie

Kath
Oooooo, I want a tummy tuck, how did it go?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh good, but im sooo sore and stiff... wasnt having the tummy tuck bit but was told having lipo makes your flabb bits flabbier heres a photo (if it posts) just for you girls, glad i had it done tho, my eyes were droppy and feel better now even tho they are swollen, Ok here goes for photo.....
Attached Thumbnails Whats happened??-img_1660.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

And that the bit you dont see in the programmes!!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:22 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Id love to have that done.

If I had the money I would have a face lift, eye bag removal, breast reduction and uplift, tummy tuck and lipo on my legs and bum.

That is if money was no object then that is what I would have done.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:36 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

So where's the pic of the black eyes then?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
So where's the pic of the black eyes then?
Bloody hell Kath!! You were fine to start with girl!! Still if it makes you happy! Send photos when the nasties disappear! XXX
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:59 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

ooh that looks sore!! is it painful??

I want to get it done after im finished having kids

kezx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Yeh good, but im sooo sore and stiff... wasnt having the tummy tuck bit but was told having lipo makes your flabb bits flabbier heres a photo (if it posts) just for you girls, glad i had it done tho, my eyes were droppy and feel better now even tho they are swollen, Ok here goes for photo.....
Wow that does look painful! Is it as sore as it looks? I'm sure it will be well worth it though, I'm going to go for it too when I get back to England as I have this sagging apron that won't go away! (sorry tmi)
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

Kath
Oooooh Kath it looks painful! Hope it does a better job than those bloody pills!! Cost me $200 to lose half a stone in 2 mths and I didn't even eat!!!

I would love to have a boob job/gastric bypass/facelift ... the list goes on!!

Hope you are soon looking svelt and sexy, although I have to say there was nothing wrong with you in the first place!

All good this end, went to Marlow Regatta today, bit showery but I don't mind, makes a change!!

Joxxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Had stiches in eyes out today, tummy ones are dissovable!!!

Stiff and sore today, but hopes its worth it... will post po op in a few weeks when swellings gone down!!

Just put name down for City to Surf Run in Perth in August, (gotta show the surgeon Im willing to endure ev en more pain for that velte body)...
Old Jun 18th 2007, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Had stiches in eyes out today, tummy ones are dissovable!!!

Stiff and sore today, but hopes its worth it... will post po op in a few weeks when swellings gone down!!

Just put name down for City to Surf Run in Perth in August, (gotta show the surgeon Im willing to endure ev en more pain for that velte body)...
Oh my gawd!
You are brave aren't you, not sure if I could have it done I am having enough trouble deciding to dye my hair (I was blonde and now a white grey/blonde) let alone having yours done.

I admire anyone who has anything done!
Look forward to the post op piccies.

Di
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:36 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you have it done Kath? Was it the place you told me about in Kingsley?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

No I went to a proper surgeon as those where just injections, Mr Turner in subiaco very good surgeon who I since heard has done a lot of boob jobs etc.. I did quite a bit of research before deciding on him, great man sort of type from "old school" if you know what I mean, I'll give you details etc if you want:

Tummy totally numb today and eyes even more swollen
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Id love to have that done.

If I had the money I would have a face lift, eye bag removal, breast reduction and uplift, tummy tuck and lipo on my legs and bum.

That is if money was no object then that is what I would have done.

Oh and you look so good on your avatar PP!!!!!

LibbyX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.